Chapter 28

There are times in life where you are introduced to something so profound that it changes your life. For instance, if you've been eating Little Caesar's your whole life, and someone introduces you to a good brick oven pizza, you might have a hard time understanding how they might even be the same food. Or if someone takes you to a museum, and you see the masterpieces up close instead of in a photo. Maybe you go from a simple steak cut to a high quality steak cut that is perfectly prepared and understand that the quality is a mammoth difference.

I know, I talk about art and pizza and steak and yet I'm about to compare that to the experience of Ryn enveloping my cock within her drenched core. But go with me on this. For the first time in my life, I was making love to a person who wanted to be with me. This was no transaction, no game or trick or bribe. This woman looking down at me with a beaming smile on her face that fully reached her eyes was happy and enjoying herself and the pleasure that we were giving each other.

To me, that was life changing.

When she had lined herself up with my shaft, I'd held my breath with anticipation. As she lowered herself, inch by glorious inch onto me, I felt the heat within her, and the muscles that had gripped my fingers in days past were now gripping the head of my shaft in a way that seemed designed to make me explode in seconds. When she had settled all the way down, she leaned forward with a happy sigh, while I moaned in appreciation of the new sensations.

"Logan, fuck that feels so good. I knew you were going to fill me just right, but you feel perfect right there!" she said happily.

"I don't think you even have to move for me to be done, you feel so good!" I replied. That got a smirk in reply, and then her hips tightened, and I could feel my cock being milked within her. Holy fuck! Women could do that? That wasn't fair!

She slowly started to roll back and forth on me, still leaning forward, her hands on my chest and her eyes locked on mine. I reached up and found her breasts in the perfect position for me to hold and tease. She nodded happily and continued to move her hips. I started to move my hips as well, matching her rhythm and we started to pick up the pace.

"There it is. You're catching on quick, Logan!" She was breathing heavily now, but still had that smile on her face. She looked like this was the most fun she'd ever had, and I was thrilled. For me, I know it was the best time I'd ever had, but I was too busy thinking about how to keep up with her. My only consolation was that the more we made love, the more in tune with one another we'd be. Even now though, I was feeling things I'd never known were possible.

"Ryn, you feel so damned good!" I grunted out between the thrusts.

"You haven't felt anything yet!" she assured me before switching things up. With no warning she changed her movements from rolling upon me to lifting herself up on my cock until I was almost out of her, and then dropping back down onto me. The sudden change almost made me lose myself right away, and I had to use all my self-control to not lose it. "Logan, if you get there, then don't wait for me, okay?"

"I don't want you to not get your orgasm!" I tried to explain.

She paused for a moment to reassure me. "We're both going to have a lot of those today, so don't worry. We have fingers and mouths we can use too, so don't think everything has to be picture perfect every time. I'm having a blast up here, just enjoying everything. The last thing I want is you holding back because I know you're the kind of man that would get me there no matter what," she retorted. She was right too, if I did finish first, I wouldn't stop until she came too. I'd do whatever she wanted to get her there.

               But knowing that it didn't matter was freeing. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to finish in three seconds, but being reminded that there were a lot of ways to pleasure each other took a load off my mind that my performance would be underwhelming. Not that she was acting that way at the moment, with her moans and whimpers and giggles all showing her pleasure. With my mind settled, she was soon bouncing on my cock, her happy cries echoing through the room along with mine.