Chapter 21

Ryn didn't waste another second. She got up into her knees and peeled the thin black cami that she typically slept in over her head and revealed her glorious torso. Every night I fell asleep with her breasts pressed into my back, so I knew that they were soft and firm, but I'd never seen them before now. I think I might have been struck mute at the sight, because damn were they stunning! As for the rest of her, I'd felt the muscles in our numerous hugs, but never had I thought that she would look so spectacular. Muscles upon muscles. But these weren't for show, they were for strength and endurance. It was intoxicating, and I had done nothing but gaze upon her. She just smiled down at me, as I stared transfixed at the vision that was in front of me.

She even had the audacity to wiggle her shoulders a little, causing her breasts to jiggle, and my breathing to catch in my throat. "You can touch me. You know you want to." She leaned forward a little, till her breasts were only a foot in front of my face.

And she was right, I did want to. I wanted to do a lot of things for her! I reached out with my right hand, running it up her belly, feeling her muscles tense up under my touch, until I reached the underside of her left breast. Dragging my eyes up from the view, I saw her looking down at me, a smile in her eyes and her lower lip trapped between her teeth.

"Don't stop Logan. They're all yours. Touch me, I want to know what your hands feel like on me," she begged. "Because you're going to know what my hands feel like on you very soon!"

With that encouragement, I slid my hand up, feeling the heft of her flesh in my hands, and wishing I had my second hand available. I reached her nipple, running my fingers over it lightly before squeezing it lightly, which elicited a moan from Ryn. Fuck, I wanted to hear that again! I kept my hand moving, my fingers teasing, and her moans increased as her breathing started to become heavier.

And then she started moving her hands. One slipped right under the bottom of my tee shirt and started tugging until I had to release my hold on her and let her take it off. "Are you going to be okay with me touching you too?"

I nodded quickly. "If your body is all mine, then mine is all yours."

She took me at my word, running her hands along my body, making me shiver under her touch while continuing to explore her. I'd left her breasts for now, and let my hand run behind her, feeling the muscles in her broad back bunching as her hands moved over me.

"You feel nice," she whispered. "Can I touch more?"

"Ryn, you can do whatever you like." In just a few minutes of exploring, I could already feel the difference between this situation and the one with Tilly. This was fun, it was exciting and intimate. Even at the beginning with Tilly, I was more confused than anything else because there was no communication about what was happening. Ryn was doing exactly what she promised, being gentle and patient with me, and I wanted nothing more than to learn everything that pleased her.

With a smirk, she reached down to her hips, and shimmied her sleep shorts down over her hips, then worked them off over her knees to expose the rest of her body. Yes, my eyes immediately went to her shaved core, and I almost groaned in anticipation. "Not yet Logan." She intercepted my hand which had been moving towards her glistening folds, seemingly of their own volition. "I'm going to take care of you, and then I'll teach you how you can touch me, okay? Trust me, you'll have your chance, I want to feel that too!"

Normally, I would have balked at that, because I didn't want this to be a one way experience. But she had already put me at ease, and I knew she'd let me have my chance too. Truthfully, I didn't want to say no to this either, I'd fantasized about her every day since meeting her, so this was a dream come true.

"Okay, I can try to be patient!" I promised.

She grinned once more, then moved her hands to the elastic of my boxers, working her fingers underneath them. The teasing and exploring we'd done had already made my cock swell to its full length, and I knew that she was already able to see the outline of it through my boxers. "Can I take these off?"