{ It just happened }

{ Aelius }
Chapter 11.

He quickly turned around leaning against the window, he knew exactly who's that voice was, it was practically memorized in his mind by now.

"What are you doing here??" The prince quickly questioned.

"If it weren't for me you would have already been sent to my father" He sighed closing the doors behind him.

"You won't kick me out? I thought you would have sent me to him with no hesitation.." Aelius responded, shocked that he isn't responding negatively in this scenario.

"Should I have to?" The prince questioned again. Walking closer to the shooked boy

"Did you... Steal anything -?"

The prince slowly stopped 1 feet away from the boy that leaned against the window. Aelius looked around the room, anywhere but the prince infront of him.

"No"

"Then why are you here?" The prince backed away from the slightly panicked boy, giving Aelius enough space to move from the window.

"I wanted to gift you a bouquet of white flowers." He walked over to the vanity and picked them up, handing them out towards the prince.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow?" Aelius asked, closing his eyes and slightly bowing in respect.

"I hope you can forget the fact i practically climbed up here without permission." He mumbles

Then he heard a slight giggle coming from the figure infront of him, he looked up and saw the Prince attempting to hold his laughter - it didn't take long before he burst out laughing.

Aelius then stood up, looking at the prince. Then he too, started laughing, both boys kept laughing for a while - one holding his stomach and the other falling to the floor, making a loud thump in the process.

They stopped laughing and looked at eatchother shocked that the fall was so loud.

"Do you think someone would come check?"

"Most likely.."

Aelius looked at the prince sitting on the floor, he wore this fine dark blue mantle with gold scattered on the edges, aswell as in the rolled up sleeves, with a gold flower printed on his right shoulder piece with 2 dark blue belts wrapping around his hip and thigh.

It seemed that the prince saw he was looking at him for too long that he waved his hand Infront of his face to get his attention back to his eyes, when they made eye contact the prince giggled, making aelius look away to admire the pretty view the window beside them held.

"Do you wanna look around the castle with me?" The prince asked.

Aelius's eyes widened, never in his life had he ever thought that he could get inside the castle, let alone walk around the place.

"Really? Don't you think you're family would kick me out once they see me? Or something worse..?"
he worried, starting to feel sweat appear around his body the more he thought about it.

"There's something i wann show you before you leave." Laughed out the prince, standing up and leaving the room.

The boy quickly followed behind, attempting to not make the slightest sound possible - practically tip toeing as he entered the hallway.

"You can relax, this hallway barely gets remembered by the people in this castle."

"Are you sure??"

The prince looked at him in disbelief, walking faster and quickly leaving the other behind.