Halloween Special {Extra}

{ Ehann }

The Prince woke up cold, in the middle of the night; and no extra heat next to him on the bed.

He opened his blurry eyes and started feeling around for a certain someone, but no success on his search, he sighed tiredly and after a while he sat up and looked around the room hazily.

The person who was supposed to be with him wasn't there, it looked like they were there - but stood up and left. He thought that maybe they were just in the bathroom since the light was on.

"Aelius?" He called out.

But no response was given, sadly.

Ehann dragged himself over towards the end of the bed and sighed, standing up and walking to the bathroom door to turn off the light. His boyfriend had been doing this for a while now, 4 days in a row if you had to be exact.

And every time, he'd always appear in the same place, the kitchen. So without a second thought he opened his bedroom doors and started making his way there.

And just as he expected, there he was leaning on the island table with papers and pens scattered around the island, with two pumpkins on the counter as his only light source, his usual mug of coffee in hand, and wearing his usual reading glasses.

A muffled yawn escaped from the prince's mouth while he leaned on the counter. Aelius immediately jolted upwards and looked up at the prince Infront of him and quickly gathered up his papers and stacked them on the far corner of the island.

"You're awake again-?" Aelius asked sheepishly, a tired tone in his voice.

Ehann inspected him from head to toe and glanced at the papers beside him. "It was colder than other nights, yes." Ehann responded.

"And you keep scribbling down things on those very suspicious papers of yours, what's in them, Aelius?"

Ehann tried to snatch the papers but Aelius reached out to grab his hand before he could get a hold on them.

Aelius then held both the prince's hands and placed them on his chest, pinning down the prince in a corner of the many counters that exist in the kitchen, far away from the stacked papers.

Then he smoothly placed his own hands on the counter, one on each side of Ehann leaving him with no space to move around.

".Nothing more important than what's infront of you." He whispered into the prince's ear, instinctively making him wrap his hands around Aelius's neck.

"You really think so?" The prince teased.

Aelius started to giggle at the prince's response and rested his head in Ehann's neck "I know so."

Ehann slowly but unnoticingly maneuvered away from the man Infront of him, pecking his lips so that he wouldn't notice his actions.

But Aelius wasn't that oblivious, he grabbed a hold of the prince's hips and placed him back into where he had put him, Ehann gasped at the sudden action and Aelius took advantage of that; kissing the prince into a this time more passionate - sweet kiss.

The two stayed like that for about 1 minute or so before deciding to take a breath. They both glanced at each other only to go into a laughing fit, releasing eatchother from their hold.

"I better see you in bed by 1 am Sunshine, I'm not joking around this time!" The prince whisper-shouted at his boyfriend before leaving the kitchen completely.

While the prince walked through the long hallway, you could hear the slightly alarmed Sun attempting to quicken his scribbling and whatever else he was doing before he arrived.