{ I love you too. }

Aelius
Chapter 33

• • • •

"Order number 45!" A cook shouted, placing the plate at the pickup area for the waiters.

Aelius picked up the plate and quickly rushed through to the people around him, and calmly stopped at a table, he smiled at the people, and cheerfully placed the plate down. "For you my ladies"

"Thank you!" The two girls said in unison. " No, thank you" he responded back. Quickly leaving to get another order and serve it to another table.

He had just gotten a job at a restaurant not far from his town as a waiter, it's a very expensive place so the pay is high.

Although, he doesn't have to work at a job.

It's not because of some special duty he had to do, he helped his dad knock trees down almost everyday as a job, he just.. wanted a change in courses.

"Order number 49!" The chef called out. Aelius speed walked his way towards the the pick up, and grabbed the tray; quickly serving the plates of food to the table in the corner.

"Here you go ladies" he smiled, placing down the plates Infront of the people, a girl smiled back and scooted forward, catching his attention, he quickly opened up his tiny booklet and asked her- "Do you need anything else Madame?"

"Actually.." she muttered out, covering her mouth with her hands, Aelius looked at her curiously as she glanced around her table then signaled him to come closer.

He guessed she wanted to whisper something to him so he put his ear close to her, and instantly he felt a cold hand slightly touch his cheek and a voice then spoke very softly. "Do you have someone?"

Aelius backed up a bit and looked at her quizzically, he thought for a minute before answering her, of course he didn't have a girl, he couldn't move on from the prince.

If he didn't have this job he'd most likely be hidden in his bedroom and pouring out his sorrows in the bed that reminded him of the prince.

He looked at her again picking up the words he would tell her, then hesitantly said. "No, are you willing to change that?" He smiled at her smoothly.

The girl looked around the table flustered, then looked back and him and smiled back cheekily. Nodding her head and fidgeting with her spoon.

He smiled at her and looked back at the pick up area, the chef was coming out the kitchen and had two trays in his hand, so he swiftly wrote down in his booklet and gave her the piece of paper in a neatly folded way.

"Order number 50" the chef called on the radio.

The note he had given her had written down "Please meet me at 5pm at this restaurant"

He looked back at the girl and grinned happily before leaving the table and walking to the pickup area, continuing on with his work.

The girl left a tip before she left, and wrote on a napkin that she would be there, and for him not to bail on her.

He hid the napkin in his pocket and cleaned the table before leaving from his job. The sky was cloudy, but you could barely see the blue behind them; it was the perfect weather.

This was the weather when he and Ehann kissed, this was the weather when he had sneaked into the prince's room without anyone knowing, this was the weather when.. it ended as well.

He crumbled the napkin in his hand unintentionally just at the thought of it, he looked at the sky once more; then looked down at the ground in sorrow.