Chapter Five: Silence in The Valley

Psycho carries me on his back out of the town into the woods. He carried me for a good while before I started to wake up.
"I see you're awake now." He says, setting me down "I don't remember much of what happened." I say feeling a bit weak.
Psycho nods "we're almost to the train station so if we hurry we might be able to catch it in time." He said as we got to the station.
"This place is nice," I say looking around and seeing small markets selling all interesting and unique items. I stopped by a small shop with the shop owner wearing a mask with a blank solid stone plate of smoothed marble.
Psycho pulled me back to him "this isn't a place to go wander off in." He said, dragging me through the crowd of faceless people as they were all blankless stone masks. Some had symbols marked on them.
"What is this place?" I asked as I followed him out of the market. I didn't get any type of response from him before I could ask him again. I heard a familiar conversation "So Scarlett are you still afraid of death?" I heard that question before but the voice that asked the question was coming from somebody else.
I looked over to see who was asking that familiar question and saw there was a girl with brown hair who wore a stitched heart hoodie.
She looked over and asked me, without revealing her face as she had facial features as if it was nothing but just a blank slate where her face once was "Well do you little rabbit?" Was all I heard the faceless girl said right before everything faded.