Chapter Seventeen: Sea Of Dreams

Floating some type of abyss that felt deep cold dark but at the same time i was floating in the depths of my mind like i was asleep but i felt like i was awake but not awake at the same time. 

But on the other hand it felt like I was dead but alive as well.

If I'm not either of those then what am I? I asked myself, hugging my knees. I floated in the depths of the void.

I opened my eyes as I felt something warm beam in my face. I saw sunlight peeking down from the surface. I looked around myself seeing I was in the sea as fish swam past me.

I was amazed as I noticed I was able to breathe in the water.

Curious I swam around with the fish exploring the area I came across some giant marbles that had coral growing off them. The further i swimmed i noticed all of the things started to seem familiar to me.

As I was swimming I unknowingly went up to the surface where the warm light was coming from.

The closer I got to the surface it started to smell like sweet lavender that I would have grown out in my backyard.

The closer I got the warm beams started to feel like a freshly dried warmed cotton blanket.

I get my head above water just enough to see a girl in a pale blue short sundress wearing a bikini underneath it.

I was wearing standing at the shore line from what I tell as I got more above the water coughing up water as I was completely naked.

The girl held out her hand as I was stumbling towards her. I reached to grab her hand. Before I knew it she pulled me out of the water as everything went into a complete haze.