Chapter Fifteen: Blood Princess Massacre

Double doors made of steel and oak opened up as I heard a familiar melody being played by a piano with the same pianist from the ballet theater stage. I walk down the row of black and blue roses scattered all down the walkway.

As I walked down the path of rose petals I felt everyone whisper and stare at me as I had my face covered by a white laced veil. I noticed that my hands were covered in white lace gloves as I was holding a red and white bouquet of roses.

I start to get closer to a groom who looked like a prince wearing a black tux with a blue tie and with groomed hair that was a shade of black with a tent of soft red standing beside a woman who looked like a Queen she had long black silk hair wearing a red velvet and black lace trim. The Queen held something that looked like a book of vows.

The Queen spoke as everyone sat down right as I stepped up the marble platform as there were marble white pillars on each side wrapped in ribbon one pillar was wrapped in ribbons matching the same color pattern like the bouquet of roses. The pillar on the opposite side of the man was wrapped in black velvet ribbons with red draping down the sides matching the same pattern design of the wrapped lace around the bouquet of the white and red roses. As I took the final step up onto the platform just as the music finished.

The groom gave me a soft smile while lifting my hand giving it a gentle kiss before lifting the veil then gently pulled out some of my hair that was stuck in the veil.

It was red like rose and dark like wine then gave a loving and carrying smile as he softly whispered "I love you my little cardinal." He said while placing a gentle kiss on the cheek I felt a soft blush go across my face.

I realized that I was in someone else's memory and I felt the words "I love you too." slip out of my mouth as I placed my hand on the groom's cheek giving him one more kiss before the ceremony started.

As the services went on we got to the last part. The beautiful lady asked the groom if he'd stand by this lady whose life I was reliving. The groom smiled and said "I do." The Queen smiles and then looked at me "Aukor do you wish stand by your dearly beloved through sickness and health?" The queens asked me to nod blushing abit and said the words "I do." sounding like someone else the queens smiles once more and says to me and the groom "that you may now kiss each other." The groom pulled me in for a kiss as everyone started to clap and cheer.

He leans in and kisses as it tasted like berries and cream. I leaned in as well and gave him a kiss back as the cheering slowly faded away into someone crying.

I uncovered my eyes seeing the bride was by herself crying on the steps of an abandoned wedding that had taken place in a small village cheer. "Um hello? You ok?" I asked the widowed bride as she kept crying. "Miss? Are you alright?" I asked again and noticed she had her veil over her face as she was covered in blood holding a bouquet of wilted roses that used to be red and white.

I looked the widowed bride up and down noticing she was wearing the same wedding dress of the memory I was reliving for a moment.

The only thing that was different About the widow was that she had burned spots on her dress and over her gloves.

Her darkish red hair was longer now like 5 years has passed in her life. "Go away." The widow said after getting a break from crying "I'm just trying to help you I promise." I said, having a hand up, slowly stepping back as the widow stood walking towards me dropping her wilted bouquet on the steps.

I felt a strong breeze starting to pick up and the widowed bride didn't bother holding the veil down. A breeze picked up revealing a side of her face. I saw marks of blood run down her cheek as if she was crying blood. "I said go away!" She said once more but this time it was more like a scream than anything as the sky started to turn cry making a hole above us and the church.

I noticed a tree in the distance didn't have leads on its branches. I look back at the widowed bride seeing she was getting ready to scream. "Go away!" She screams sounding like a banshee causing my ears to ring heavy.

"You first." I shouted back at her not realizing I had it in me to scream like the widow banshee bride knocking her onto the ground.

I make a run for it to the dead tree tripping over a bridal tiara made of rhinestone. I quickly grab it holding up in the air showing the widowed bride that I found her tiara. "You want this?" I say shouting to her I heard her growl from where I was by the tree as she was running towards me.

I smash the tiara against the tree breaking this weird dream as the banshees scream fades into the blank white space.