Chapter Three: Whiskey Rose

I stood there in shock trying to catch my breath seeing it was the mysterious man from earlier who also was built like a brick house wearing a deep purple flannel with sleeves cut off showing a tattoo on his arm with a deer in it. He wore faded denim jeans and boots. Having brown hair neatly brushed and pulled out of his face.

"you alright?" The man asks with a deep masculine tone holding a broken oil lamb that was smashed against Zack's head.

I didn't know what to do besides nod relieved. "Yes thank you." I thanked him for his help."Good, we need to leave." The mysterious man says, grabbing my wrist and leading me out of the house right as the front door slammed shut behind us causing the entire house to go up into flames burning zack inside His screams could be heard in the distance as we walked further away from the house.

"So uh what's your name? If I may ask." I look at the mysterious man only to receive a smirk from him "names Psycho. What about you?" Psycho asks me as we get to a train station "My name? It's uh Scarlett.'' I say, sounding a bit nervous "Scarlett huh? Well, it's nice to meet you but I need a drink and the train needs to hurry up and get here." Psycho says, seeming a bit impatient.

"I should've killed that bastard when I had the chance last time." Psycho says to himself under his breath then turns to look at me seeing I was sitting over on the bench like something was bothering me "yo, what's wrong with you?" He asks while walking over to the bench and sitting down beside me. "Nothing." I smile and brush it off like it was nothing. "Whatever." He said knowing something is bothering me but pretending that he didn't know and left it alone for the time being.

We both sat beside each other in awkward silence, off in the distance the train could be heard as it sounded disordered and hollow when it blew its whistle the train arrived at the station as the fog began to come in following behind the phantom train.

The train is the brother of the inferno train in wonderland but that's only what the legend tells of the phantom train.

Psycho gets up and helps me up, leading me to the train as we go aboard. We were greeted by a ticket man who had a black rabbit's head with moon-white eyes.

They punch a hole in two train tickets with a star hole in them and hand the tickets back to me and Psycho.

We go back to our booth number 11-01. The booth was designed like a nice little cottage out in the countryside. I go take a seat by the window seeing a nice vintage Victorian England-style tea set with wild honeysuckles painted on the tea set with bees around the flowers like they were collecting honey.

I began to pour myself a cup of tea as it smelled like lavender earl gray. "Fuck yeah they got it," Psycho said excitedly pulling out a bottle of red rose whiskey and another bottle of Calla lily gin.

I sit back relaxing drinking my cup of tea as psycho comes and sits across from me with his mixed drink in a whiskey glass.

We didn't talk much to each other until he asked the question from earlier at the station "so what's wrong?" Psycho asks while taking a sip of his drink, it caught me off guard "what do you mean?" I ask in response as he just stared at me like I was being dumb "Scarlett, What's bothering you?" Psycho asks again, this time demanding I tell him as he made himself another mixed drink I give in and tell him what's been bothering me.

"Ah, I see so you were kidnapped and don't know your way back home?" Psycho says, understanding I nod while taking a drink of tea. "Yeah pretty much. I don't even know where I'm at either." I said, sounding homesick, the psycho stopped just as the whiskey glass touched his lips and set the glass down as it caught him by surprise realizing that I truly don't know where I'm at or where I am.

Psycho takes a moment before responding "well to tell you the truth you aren't in Kansas anymore nor are you in wonderland." He laughs a bit at his little comment then takes another drink before telling me "All I can say is you're in a whole different world. People around here call it forest rose." Psycho said with a shrug "why is it called forest rose?" I asked him a bit curious.

He just shrugs again "I don't know that's just what this place is called. It's a beautiful area I will say but it's not your normal average world." Psycho says implying that he doesn't really wanna talk about it anymore. I nod leaving the conversation alone.

I look out the window and see a field of blue lilies "those are pretty." I say with amazement Psycho noticed that I liked flowers "you like lilies huh?" He asks, trying his best to make conversation. I nod "yes I love lilies. My grandfather grew them back when I was just a child. He had a whole field of lilies he grew behind his house. But these I've never seen before until now." I said not to look away from the flower field.

"Those are blue moon lily's," Psycho said before taking a sip of his drink and falling asleep drunk. I smile and watch the field of lily's as the train goes past the field before entering a tunnel.

I watched the flowers as they kept my mind distracted. My attention got taken by a lady with white hair and beautiful pale skin like the moon at night. Wear a sapphire blue dress with what seems to be stars underneath her dress. She noticed I was watching her and she looked back at me.

The last thing I saw before the train went through the tunnel was her blue eyes that shined like sapphires with a ruby red smile.