Chapter Thirteen: Ruby Candied Dish

"Scarlett..can you hear me...you need to...get..." was all that could be heard before the tape recorder got smashed onto the ground from falling out of nowhere.

Carousel music started up shortly as the tape recorder got dropped onto the ground. I turned around seeing that I wasn't in the woods anymore.

I was in an underground Carousel room that had coral ground all over the ground and around the walls with water leaking through some of the cracks in the ceiling window that held the chandelier made from sea shells and pearls.

The Carousel started up and it looked like a giant music box. The ride looked like a giant moving cake with whipped cream and cherries as the decoration for the rims.

As I watched the ride go around a few times before I step up onto while it was still moving and found a rabbit set that looked like it was a piece of candy made from ruby glass I go to take a set on the rabbit as I heard a child giggle appearing on the candy appled glass painted rabbit.

"How are you liking the ride so far, miss?" The child asks as I glance over, noticing that she was no younger than 13.

She had cotton candy colored hair and wore platform light up shoes in a rainbow tutu and a patch sewn black hoodie jacket with a like blue shirt underneath it with a cloud painted rabbit on her shirt. She held a brown bear wearing a candy wrapper design on its shirt.

"I'm enjoying it. It's really nice" I said smiling as we rode around the ride "I know my mom brought you here. To be honest I'm glad she brought you, she's been watching you and she'd tell me stories about you. I do hope you find what you're looking for."

The little girl said smiling "my name's Chi and this is my bear Teddy. He's a little grumpy right now so I thought taking him on a ride might help him calm down."

"Well it's really nice to meet you and teddy. I really don't remember what I was looking for but I know it's something important and they are probably worried sick about me." I said as chi got off the rabbit wanting me to go sit on the steps with her I nod and follow her to the steps and sit by her as she held teddy close.

Chi didn't say at first just held Teddy close to her before she asked about the missing memory. I'm looking for "Is by chance your sister that you might be looking for?" Chi asked as something didn't feel right about her asking the question.

"No I don't think so." I said thinking about what it could possibly be that I'm searching for as a quick flash of a memory came across my mind. I saw a young boy that was slightly like Psycho but much younger.

Chi noticed I had the memory come back and smiled taking my hand "I think you found what you were looking for." Chi said cheerfully standing up and placed a kiss on my forehead as Chi grew up changing to the lady in the blue dress. "Hello starlight." The lady said as her lips were painted ruby red.

I tear up a little bit and hug her as I remembered who she was as all the memories of my adventure came through my mind with her by my side this whole time. "Sophia!" I said happy to see her again.

"I thought you went missing and were never found." Sophia shook her head giving a slight chuckle "oh starlight no I was by your side this whole time." She said smiling then helped me up "now shall we get you back to that train?" Sophia asks, brushing some of the dirt off.

"Yeah I gotta go find my brother," I said not wanting to waste any time.

Sophia noticed how eager I was to go find psycho "ok let's go." She said, kissing me on the cheek and leading me up some spiral staircases to the exit out of the underground carousel room.