Chapter 3

As Bri began to wake up, she could see Dr. Vale standing there with her parents Ava and Liam. As they both saw that their youngest was awake, they rushed to Bri's side. "Oh my Bri my little Bri, are you alright? Did Dr. Vale take good care of you?" Ava asked her little baby girl, as Bri nodded her head but was confused on something..

"W-Where's Uncle John and Aunt Grace?" Bri asked, as both Ava and Liam's face went pale and turned to Dr. Vale then back at Bri.. As both of them had tears in their eyes, as they both looked at their youngest of 4.

"W-Well you see sweetie, your Uncle John and Aunt Grace didn't make it. They had to go to a better place then this world right now, their happy and loving us in Heaven." Liam spoke with ease, as he was still heart broken over the lost of his little brother and his sister-in-law..

"What do you mean they did..- THEY DIED?!" Bri yelled out in horror, as her Uncle John and Aunt Grace were dead. As the both of them knew, this was the reaction they expected from their youngest..

"It's okay Bri, you'll be fine. They're watching over us in Heaven they're still with us honey. You just can't see them, but they're here with us." Ava spoke, as to put her child at ease and comfort her.

As Dr. Vale came into the room, he pulled Ava and Liam aside to speak to them alone. As he handed 2 labeled bottles, probably prescription for Brianna. As he walked out of the room, both the parents walked back to their 11 year old child.

"The doc said we're all good, they'll be giving us a wheelchair for you. Since you were out for almost a week in a half," Liam spoke, which of course confused Brianna.

"Liam you can't say stuff like that, she's only 11 years old!" Ava spoke while slightly slapping her husband in a playful way, which Liam laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the Anderson-Smith's got back home, Nicole the oldest went to start help cook dinner with Ava. Gabe the second oldest went and helped Liam in the garage as they both had a project that needed to be done. Ryan the second youngest, helped Brianna move around. Thank god he didn't bump into anything, because that would've left a long lasting pain in Bri's body.

Once Ryan had set Brianna facing the tv in her wheelchair, he put on her favorite show, which was Stranger Things. "Awww wow thank you Ry-Ry, your the best." Bri spoke to her older brother, which he smiled as he was only 2 years older than her. So he knows what she likes, because most of the time they liked the same thing.

"Of course Bri, and plus you're injured so it's best to take care of you first, before my own needs." Ryan spoke, to which Brianna's heart melted when she heard that. As most of the time, her and her siblings never usually got along.. I guess the car crash must've awoken them, because in one swift motion of that scary moment Brianna would've been dead, along with their Uncle John and Aunt Grace.

As some time went by Bri was already on the 5th part of season 2, as Brianna had just started watching this kind of stuff last year of August when she was 10.
Just then, the smell of fresh cooked steak and mashed potatoes started to fill the room, which really made Bri and Ryan's stomach growled loudly from hunger. As dinner was almost done, because then the smell of a certain salad dressing filled the room as well, which was Brianna's favorite! Creamy Cesar, as Bri's mouth watered at just the thought of eating Nicole and her mom's famous chicken and bacon Cesar salad!

Just then Bri's dad and Gabe came out of the garage covered in a dark black oily substance, as they were working on a car for their dad's car, truck and semi-truck company. As they started a Dodge, Chevrolet, GMC and Peterbelt company 5 years ago. Which sky rocketed as soon as it became an actual business, so they don't live in a poor part of the town. But more of a rich part of town, Brianna and her friends always refereed it to a Rich Kids Club, when they were little kids.

But the funny thing was, that Brianna and her family joined the Rich Kids Club. Not long after so did Brianna's friends, as their dad's and some of their mom's started to work for Bri's dad's company. So we always called it a family business once they joined, as that's what Liam wanted and soon Gabe will be joining the crew!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dinner, Bri and her mother went into Brianna's bedroom which was upstairs. As they adventured up the stairs, Brianna began to get sleepy. Once Brianna was in her room, of course Ava helped her get undressed and dressed into her pajamas.

"Alright, sweetie if you need me or your dad please call us on your phone. But here's a bell if we don't answer, or even ask Nicole, Gabe and Ryan for help if you need it. We're always here for you my sweet pie, now get some sleep I'll see you in the morning." Ava spoke in a calm and caring motherly tone, which made Bri giggle and nod her head.

As Ava turned off Bri's lamp off, she left her door open just a crack. Then all that was in the presents of this room was pure darkness of the night, as Bri stand there awake as she couldn't fall asleep. Due to all the sudden urges to pass out during the crash, the hospital and when that boy appeared out of nowhere.

So she was wide awake, even if she tried she would be even more awake then before. Which frustrated Bri as she just wanted to go to sleep, but even thinking of sleep made her think back to that boy.. He gave her the creeps, even more so then that black and white clown. The other boy, was different then the one she saw in the hospital. But it was too dark in the ambulance to see anything, or maybe it was her own vision?..

Bri wasn't quite sure, but what she was sure of.. Was that her family was in great danger from these creatures and teenager boys that so happen to be serial killers.. But even more so, some man wants her.. She didn't know if he wanted her dead or alive, but she didn't want to meet this man at all..