CH.1 MY EPISODES

I wake up on the floor in a dark room, a scent of lavender hits me. A taste of decomposing flowers meet my mouth, as if I'd taken a bite or two of rotting rose bush. As this gloomy force approaches me, I don't know what I've done. As soon as I stand up, I step on what seems like sand. I went and turn on the light and my whole room was a messed.

Pentagram made of salt, melted candle wax, dead flowers, blood from god knows what was everywhere on the floor and something immediately caught my eyes. A camera which is still recording stood in the middle of the room.

I took the camera and left my room due to the smell of dead rotting flowers making me feels like I'm going to throw up anytime soon. I went into the basement where all the memories stored up.

I sat on one of a dirty old wooden chair, clicked on the video and there I was doing some kind of ritual. I brought in a black cat and slit open it's throat. Blood was dripping down onto the floor and I started speaking latin, but it doesn't really shocked me that much since I spoke 8 languages such as Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Romanian, Greek and of course English. The video was insanely mad and it's 6 hours long, so I didn't have time to finish it. I turned off the camera and hide it in the trunk before leaving the basement.

Just as I walked back in the hallway, I felt eyes watching me from the tall floor to ceiling window. I turned and there was no one, just strong wind blowing trees. I can see the sky was gloomy as I stood looking outside to window observing the thick woods surrounding my house.

View from the outside, It's just a huge dilapidated house but everything inside was always clean by the maids, the invisible maids I must say. After my parent founds out that I have sexual desire for woman, older woman. They both left me here but they still care enough to hired 3 maids for me. Now they too left me because that one night I thought they were planning on killing me so I killed them first [always stay one step ahead of your enemy]. But who cares about those bitches anyways they were nothing compares to me, I'm a star of every crime shows.

I was lost in my own little world, until I heard my phone started ringing in my room, I walked passed the dolls collection that most of them I found on the street and some are from the woods which I do think it's normal for a seventeen girl to kept it. I continue walking to my room.

I knocked on the door a couple of times before entering it, just so the maids know that I'm coming in. I open the door and everything was as I expected it to be, it is now clean and the scents of lavender touches my soul.

I picked up my phone and saw my one and only friend I have, after everyone left me because they said that I'm a delusional lunatic bitch. Lana often visit me and brought me some of the foods that she cooked, sadly she has a girlfriend or else I would have make her to stay here with me.

Lana asked me if she could come and visit me today at 12, so I said of course. I mean who can say no to Lana winters. She told me she cooked my favorite dish and warn me not to eat anythings. I'm totally fine with that, I'm not really hungry anyways.

I hung up the phone and went to the living-room to watch some serial killer documentaries, I found Aileen Wuornos case really interesting and I really like her, I think she's a hero to all ladies.