CH.5 THREE

[1 week has passed]

I really enjoy it in here, I became the president of this asylum. Also I've been seeing Diane everyday and I enjoy her company.

I was sitting on a couch staring out the window, and that's when I saw a familiar face walked in, She dressed the same as me, her short brown hair laying on her shoulder, dried tears on her face and she held this cigarette on in between her finger.

Lana.

"LANA!!!" I said loudly, she ran over to me and hugged me tight. "Y/N I'm so so sorry I shouldn't have put you in here, this place horrible, a hell hole but I promise you, we will get out of here", I pulled away and smiled at her.

"what? you are the one who put me here?" I grinned, she looks confused

"yes..."

"Oh My... you're the best I love it here, I really do",

"You love? like love love it here?" she whispered,

"YEAH! you see I can be the president here also I'm a part time therapist and they are my patients they paid me by cutting off their hair so that I can add it to my hairless doll" I pointed at the people roaming the room,

Tears rolling down her eyes like waterfall, this place can't cure anyone it made them worse. I wiped her tears away with my hands and hug her again sitting on the couch in the corner of the room listens to Dominique by Soeur Sourire.

[Time Skip]

I was having lunch with Lana in the cafeteria, and 3 nuns came up to me "Ms Winters" they grabbed Lana's arms.

"It's time for your electric shock therapy"

"No No No, please please I can not go through that again" Lana ran over to me,

"you can and you will"

Lana hold on to me, "GET AWAY FROM HER, IF YOU MAKE HER GO I'LL KILL YOU ALL" I yelled at them, they pulled Lana away from me.

I ran to grabbed the knife and stabbed a nun on her chest, and other on her head and the last one was on her neck and I continue stabbing each and one of them over and over again while Lana was screaming on the top of her lungs in the corner.

I killed 3 nuns.

The siren went off, a bunch of securities came in I was hugging Lana she was shaking, they took me aways from Lana "DON'T WORRY LANA I WILL COME BACK" I yelled from the hallway.

"where are you taking me?" I asked them, non of them answer,

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?????" I tried to get off them,

They threw me in a dark room, my head hit the wall and then nothing.