CH.2 SICK

[2 hours has passed]

the door bell rang, I ran to open it and this pretty face showed up.

"LANA, LANA BANANA" I hugged her,

"Y/N I've missed you so much, you look so different compare to the last time I saw you" she said grabbing my face in her soft and warm palm, I just smiled at her and invited her in.

"Are you tired, have you been sleeping?" she placed the foods she brought in onto a large table in front of the television.

"I'm great now that you're here" I winked at her, she blushed a little and continue asking about my well being and stuff. She did asked me about the maids but I told her that they've quit... yea I lied but what did you expect me to say.

I asked her to eat with me and she did, "I think my mouth just have an orgasm" I said playfully, she laughed.

She noticed that my hands were shaking and I keep staring at the door, she reached her hand over to grab mine and I flinched at her sudden touch, "hey.. hey.. is there anything bother you? Are you okay y/n?" I just stared at her without any expression.

I did lied to her about taking my medication, I can't take it each times I tried, I end up shaking on the cold floor and my head will started to spin, every objects around me start to change it shape and movement.

She brought me to sofa, "Are you going to kill me?" she was shocked with my question.

"no, sweetie" she said with tears in her eyes ready to roll down her cheeks. [Lana knows about your childhood trauma]

"leave..." I said quietly,

"what? no I'm not gonna leave you here all alone,

"I SAID LEAVE!!!" I went to the kitchen, she followed as I grabbed a knife point it at her,

"YOU BITCH I KNOW YOU TRIED TO POISON ME WITH THAT SHIT YOU BROUGHT IN!!!" I screamed at her, she went closer and closer to me, then she said "I love you, y/n but I'm sorry I have no choice, you are sick and you need help, professional helps" as she finished the sentences she injected me with a syringe.

My eyes felt heavier and heavier until everything went dark.