CH.15 THE ONE

We got back home, Diane took the bags upstairs into her room. I went and sit in the living room turning on the television, I found a movie to watch "The Visit" 2015.

I ran to the kitchen opening the fridge and took some brownie Diane's made back into the living room.

Diane went downstairs wearing a black nightgown, she saw me watching a movie she walked to me and ask what movie I am watching I told her, she lay down next to me on the couch and we watch it for an hours the ending was kind of disappointing that they are both still alive. Diane looked at the clock and it's 3:32pm, as we finished the movie she thought maybe we can spend some time outside the house.

She asked me if I would like to join her outside, and I said yes. We spend over evening outside the house doing some planting stuff around the house and listens to some music.

Diane even taught me how to dance, we danced around the house with Artic Monkeys music playing in the background. Such a dream come true.

The sky started to rain, we decided to go back inside. As the strong and heavy rain falls over the house roof making us felt so relaxing.

The sound of the winds came in through the crack of the windows and it's sounds like music to our ears.

"Diane, I'm hungry" I told her, "I'll go and cook something for you baby" I smiled and nodded.

I sat on the couch staring at the clock on the wall, it's now 7:24pm.

The rain hasn't stopped yet, I fall asleep on the couch.

Diane came back and saw that I'm asleep she don't want me to go to sleep without having anything in my stomach so she woke me up.

I woke up and ate the sandwich she made for me, it's was chef kiss. I finished it while she watched me eat, "you're beautiful y/n" she said to me, her words make me started sobbing "Why what did what did I say anything wrong baby..?" She came and brought my to look at her "I just- I'm scared what if one day you stop love me and leave me like the others do" I sobbed louder,
"I promise I'll always love you, I will be here with you, you are the reason for me to be alive and keep going, you are my matched, the one piece that I've been searching for half of my life, you are the one. I'll never let anything or anyone come in our way, we will be here together for all eternity" she placed a sweet kiss on my lips and I continue with the kissing session my psychiatrist provides me with.

"Can we sleep in your room tonight, mommy?" I looked at her shyly, "of course baby" we went upstairs to her room and I told her I need to take a shower because I starting to smells like cat food from all the sweat.

I came back from showering into Diane's room and saw...