CH.12 ENTERTAINMENT

For tonight we decided to have a date on the roof top, Diane cooked pasta she's the best chef ever.

We were going to start our first date but Diane told me we need some entertainment so she left and asked me to wait for her, she said she will be quick.

[1 hour passed]

I was sitting at the roof top wonder what's taking her so long, I turned on the music and Careless whisper by George Michael start playing.

I saw Diane's car drove in and parked in front of our house, she went out and saw me watching her from the roof top she smirked I was wear a red dress which stopped above my knees.

Diane pulled out a couple from her car they looks like they've drugged. She made them walked up to the roof top.

"what do we got here?" I bite my bottom lip,

"entertainment" we shared a quick kiss and she told me she's going to get changed, after a few good minutes, Diane came back wearing her long black dress which showed a lot of her cleavage and it hugged her figure very well.

"Oh dear lord..." you said walking toward her while [You know that I'm not good by Amy Winehouse] playing in the back ground,

We both dancing under the pale of moonlight and shared a quick kiss now and then.

As the music end, we looked right back at the now fully awake couple who are tied up in the chair.  

"it's time" Diane looked at her watch, "now we gonna untied you two and we are going t place a game" she continued as I untied them "who ever shot first get to live and the other one... well you know how this work" I smirked at her.

I handed them a short gun for the both of them. one each.

"and don't you think of shooting us because we are immortal" [well at least we believe that we are, and those dumbfucks believe it too I mean two women lives in deep woods all alone who knows]

"I will count to three and you shot" I said

"YOU'RE INSANE" they yelled at us sitting at our table,

"YES WE ARE" I yelled back, Diane's smirked.

"AND NOW YOU TWO ARE GOING TO ENTERTAIN US" I continued

"either one of you die-" Diane's cut me off

"or you can all just die" she said,

"oh come on you are taking too long" I picked up my fork and took some pasta in my mouth,

"fine we're in" the boyfriend said,

"YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND THEY ARE INSANE JUST SH-" I shot her right through her brain,

"The bitch talks to much" I said sipping in some wine,

"so does this mean I get to leave" the dude asked

"oh sir, we wasn't giving you a choice" Diane took the gun from my hand and shot him one, shot him twice, shot him dead.

"DAMN, you're hot mommy" I moaned at her, she took her bottom lip in her mouth and drank the whole bottle of wine straight out the bottle while keeping eye contact.

As she finished it she came to me picked me up then carry me down the stairs...