Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5

I should have supported her when she needed me the most. She's always been there for me, when I was possessed. She saved me. I should've done the same for her... but I didn't. 

I'm so sorry, Y/N...

-Argument-

Y/N P.O.V

After the incident happened at the roller rink. I just stayed in my room. I refuse to get out, especially since the way Will reacted. I don't wanna look at him right now. I thought of all people... he would be the one who'd understand me the most.

I hear the a knock on the door. But I just stayed silent. "Y/N? It's time for dinner..." I hear Eleven said. I wipe my tears and stand up. I walk towards the door and opens it.

She frowns as she notices the tears in my eyes. She walks towards me and pulls me into her embrace. I lean my head on her shoulder, trying my best to not let the tears fall from my eyes again.

I walk towards the dining room with Eleven. Will is sitting next to Mike across from me. I can feel his eyes on me, but I just keep my head down. Mrs. Byers is here, and so is Mr. Murray.

I just keep silent as they start talking. Mrs. Byers suddenly starts talking about a business trip. Will asked what business trip. Mrs. Byers acted a little flustered after what he asked. I can tell that she's lying, and that she's hiding something.

She turns to look at me. "Y/N, honey. Are you feeling okay? You barely touch your food" she said. I know that she's only trying to divert the question. So I just nod my head and smiles at her.

"Yeah.. yeah. I just... I'm not feeling so well. I felt a little bit drained lately. I don't know why" I said. I glance at Will after I said that. He looks upset, as he knew what I said is directed towards him. I look away from him, and smiles at Mrs. Byers.

"But I'm fine..." I said. I hear a chuckle and turn my head to see it's from Mr. Murray. From what I've heard from Jonathan... he's quite good at reading people. He's the reason Jonathan and Nancy realize their feelings for each other.

He gives me a look. Judging by the way he's looking at me right now, he knew that I'm having a fight with Will. I give him a look as if telling him to keep quiet. He just gives me a grin. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"I'm done... I'll go to my room now. Thank you for the food, Mr. Murray..." I said. I turn around and walks away before any of them can say anything. I head upstairs to my room and closes the door behind me. I lean my back against the door and stares up at the ceiling.

***

Just like Mrs. Byers have said. She and Mr. Murray left for the business trip. She gives me a quick hug, along with the others. Then she quickly leaves with Mr. Murray.

After she left, I just stayed in my room. I'm sitting on my study desk while reading a book. I can hear a soft knock from the door. But I just stayed silent.

"Y/N... please. Can we talk?" I hear Will's voice said. I just stayed silent, not responding to him. I can hear a soft sigh coming from him. "I'm coming in, okay?" He said.

He pushes the door open, because he knew I rarely ever locked the door. I have my back facing him, as I hear his footsteps entering my room. I hear a soft creaking sound, letting me know he's sitting on my bed.

"Can't you look at me, Y/N? Please... turn around and look at me..." he said, in a pleading tone. I bit my lips, trying to hold back the tears.

"Why should I look at you?" I said. I can hear him letting out a sigh. "Because I need to talk to you" he said. I place the book down and sigh. "What is there to talk about, Will? Didn't you made it clear what you thought of me?" I said.

"What do you mean?" He said. I turn to him with a hurt expression. "Don't try to act clueless with me, Will!" I said. He just stares at me. I scoff at the way he acted like he's clueless.

I stand up and crossed my arms across my chest. "I'm talking about the way you looked at me the other day! The way you looked at me... the look in your eyes are the same as all those people. I saw nothing but fear reflecting in your eyes. You looked at me as if I'm a monster! That's what you see me as, right? You think I'm a monster. Right, Will??" I said. His eyes widened at what I said. He shakes his head and stands up.

"No, Y/N. I don't think of you as a monster. Not even a little bit" he said. I shake my head, staring at him with tears in my eyes. "Don't lie to me, Will. I know what I saw in your eyes. It's the look of fear. The same look I've been receiving over and over! Just say it to my face! Just admit that you think of me as a monster! SAY IT!!" I said. My voice raising in each words, to the point I'm yelling at him.

"No, Y/N. I was just shocked. I don't see you as a monster. You're my girlfriend... I love you, Y/N" he said. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks. I shake my head at what he said.

"Why I find that hard to believe? If you're not scared of me... why won't you let me help heal you? You pulled your hand away from my hold as soon as I try to help you. It was as if all there is in your mind is the thought that I'm going to hurt you" I said. He walks towards me and tries to hold me. But I take a step back from him.

"I know I'm different, Will. I know that I'm not a normal human being. But I never wanted to hurt you..." I said. He nods his head in response.

"Yeah. I know that, Y/N. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. I'm sorry that I made you think that I think of you as a monster. But that's not true. I love you..." he said. I turn my body away from him.

"You're lying to me... I can see that. Just leave me" I said. He stares at me in sadness. His own tears starts falling from his eyes. He let out a sigh and nod his head. He turns around and walks out of my room.

I burst into tears and falls on the ground. I lean my back against the side of my bed. I hug my knees as I start to cry harder. My heart hurts... knowing the boy I've been in love with thought of me as a monster, hurts... a lot.

*to be continued*