Where it all began

This is my first time ever writing a story so who knows it might go terribly but I wanted to try. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. This story will be based around the England Women's National team, focused largely on Leah Williamson and her interaction with you. I guess there is nothing left to do but start. 

Your Pov 

Today marks the day I officially signed for Man City, one whole year at this club and it has been everything I could dream of and more. Who would of thought that little old me could make it here. From hitching lifts from coaches to training at 5, to starting the academy at 7 and progressing through the ranks and finally making my first team debut in 2018 at 17 years old here I am. 

I'm not saying that I'm not grateful for all these opportunities given to me so far, of course I am, there is just one thing I haven't achieved yet in my career. My life long dream is to represent my country and play at national level for England. I think it is every footballers dream to reach that stage and I'm hoping that I can make the squad for the Euros in 2022. 

*Today*

Today is the second to last game of the season, if we win this game we go clear on points and will win the league regardless of next weeks game. We face second in the league, Arsenal, with some familiar faces in that team. 

I woke up at this 7 this morning did my daily stretches that Gareth sets for us every morning, headed for a shower and had some breakfast (the usual eggs on toast can't be beaten) before driving to the ground. 

I arrived at the ground at 10, kick off is at 3 but we have a quick training session beforehand and a meeting to discuss tactics and the opposition. I also like to go round the pitch before kick off to speak to any fans that are there, I have always been told to appreciate those that have stuck by you and I strongly believe the fans are the 12th man out there when we play. 

As I pulled into the ground I saw Georgia also pulling in at the same time. We got out of our cars and ran to each other. 

"Y/N you're here I've missed you so much" Georgia cried.

"Georgia its been one day but of course I've missed you too bestie" I cried back.

Me and Georgia joined the academy at the same time and have been joint at the hip ever since. From out first under 15 debut right through the stages and now playing on the first team together week in week out, I couldn't ask for a better best friend.

"Come on lets get to it and secure this win" I cheer as we walk into the stadium. 

We get into the changing room and are greeted by Lucy and Keira, clearly they came together as usual. They are such a cute couple I wish I had something like that, haven't found that special girl yet. 

We all quickly change and head out to the pitch for our warm up. The Arsenal girls are pulling up as we head out and thats when I see her.

Oooo I wonder who you have spotted?? Find out next chapter

Okay I'm going to leave it there for the first one. Any feedback before the next chapter would be amazing. I know its short but I just wanted to test the waters first before I wrote a really long chapter that no one liked.