European Champions

Sorry this took so long, had a busy few days I hope it is worth it. Also thank you so much for 5k reads, what a milestone, it means a lot. Enjoy, after this chapter the story will be completely my own storyline no longer following the euros. 

*Slight smut warning*

We woke up really late this morning after partying maybe a little too hard. Although Sarina wasn't angry she said we deserved it but we had to be okay for our later recovery sessions later. Me and Leah woke up around 10am after getting back to the hotel room at about 3am. We stayed in bed just cuddling and reliving last night until it was about 11 and we decided we should probably get up and get ready. 

"I'm going to head back to my room for a shower and everything I'll meet you for lunch soon?" Leah questioned. I smirk at her. "What? What is it y/nickname?"

"Well maybe you should shower here and we could save water" I tell her smirking once again.

"Save water? What do you m- OH" she finally clocks on to what I was hinting at. She pulls me into a passionate kiss not breaking it while she opens the door to the bathroom and pushes us inside. Within seconds she has taken all our clothes off and has turned the shower on. We step in and she turns me round and puts shampoo into my hair and massages it in, she pulls me back under the water so she can rinse out the shampoo. She does the same with the conditioner before reaching for the body wash and lathering her hands with it. She reaches around my waist and starts to rub it all over my stomach slowly inching her hands up my body. She starts to massage her hands over my boobs, I try to keep my breathing steady so she can't see the effect she is having on me. I cave in when she starts to play with my nipples and kiss my neck. I turn towards her and push her against the shower wall locking her lips into a passionate kiss. Our hands are all over each other things are getting intimate and then she pulls away. "Come on little one we need to get ready" she smirks at me.

"You're evil" I say stepping out of the shower, wrapping my towel around me and heading back to the bedroom to get dressed. I dry myself off and put on a sports bra for obvious reasons but I opt to put on a thong. I stand there like this until Leah comes out of the bathroom. 

"Woah" is all she manages to say her eyes roaming up and down my body. 

"Hey my eyes are up here" I tell her.

"Sorry I can't help it, you're unreal" she smiles at me.

I reach for some shorts and a top putting them on before turning back to Leah "come on Leah get dressed we need to head down for dinner" I tease pretending that nothing has happened.

"You Y/n are going to be the death of me" she tells me before getting herself ready. I just laugh and finish doing my hair and everything. 

Skip to final training session 

This week has been interesting to say the least. The atmosphere around the camp has been amazing everyone is so buzzing for this final. There is definitely nerves as well don't get me wrong but we are all so confident in our abilities that they are squashed by sheer excitement. 

All the girls are currently in the boot room, you guessed it, putting on our boots before we head out to the pitch. I'm currently just sat laughing around with Georgia and Beth already having put my boots on. Leah comes and places herself on my lap giving me a quick kiss before joining in the conversation with the rest of us. 

"Leah you know there is a perfectly good bench right there that you could sit on right?" Ella asks. 

"Of course but why would I sit there when this one is right here and she's so much more comfortable" she tells Ella giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.