"You're mine, and don't you forget it" Part 2 - Rafe Cameron *Requested*

Description: (Y/N) is at a loss due to Rafe's ultimatum, and their relationship is brought into a new light.

~~~

You hadn't talked to Rafe since the party on the beach. He hadn't tried to call, or text, or came to see you. It felt weird not seeing Rafe everyday, and you didn't like how empty it made your life feel. You'd never gone this long without seeing him. Granted, it's only been a couple days since the party, but that didn't mean you missed him any less.

You'd been hanging around the Pogues more to fill the void. You knew Rafe would be pissed off that you were spending more time with them than with him, but then again, you're not the one who gave the ultimatum.

It almost felt like you'd broken up. You constantly felt like a part of you was missing. But you just couldn't bring yourself to choose between your friends and the love of your life.

"Have you talked to Rafe?" Sarah asked you as you both laid out in the sun by the country club pool.

"No, not a word since the party," you answered, taking a deep breath and sighing. Sarah knew this was a difficult time for you, so she'd been trying her best to cheer you up.

It brought comfort to you to spend time with Rafe's sister, as it oddly made you feel closer to him, even though everyone knows Sarah and Rafe aren't that close.

"It's crazy to me that he's even putting you in this position. I mean, who does that?" She spoke like she was thinking out loud.

"I know, I don't know what to do," you said.

"Stand your ground. Don't let him think he has power over you, because trust me, he will abuse it," she told you.

"Yeah, you're right. I just miss him so much. I hate feeling like this," you groaned.

"He misses you too, you know," she revealed, looking over at you with a small smile.

"He does?" You questioned. It made you feel a little bit better after hearing Sarah's words. You didn't feel so one-sided with the feelings you were having.

"Oh yeah, he's been moping around. Dad's been getting mad about how unproductive he's been since that party. It's kinda funny actually," she said with a laugh.

"That makes me feel a lot better actually," you told her.

"Yeah, you're definitely not the only one having a difficult time," she reassured you.

"I need to talk to him," you mumbled, toying with the string on your bikini.

"Yeah, you do," she agreed before turning around in her lawn chair to tan her back.

You spent the rest of your time at the pool trying to piece together exactly what you were going to say to Rafe.

~~~

You didn't bother texting Rafe that you were coming over. You were always welcome in the Cameron household, so you took the liberty of just walking on in like it was your home. It basically was since you practically live there when you and Rafe are on speaking terms.

You went up the steps of the spiral staircase until you reached the level that Rafe's room was on. You knocked on the door before opening it, only to find that it was missing a Rafe.

You decided to consult Sarah to see if she knew where Rafe was. You walked over to her room and knocked.

"Come in," you heard her say on the other side of the door.

She smiled once she saw it was you. "Long time no see," she joked.

"I just couldn't stay away," you joked back.