•|Copyright|•

Chased by past
©2022 :- Septemberjonnie

Jeon jungkook ;

_________

-: Disclaimer :-

These stories are works of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fiction like manner.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The personal opinions and writings of the author are not meant to defame, purge, humiliate, insult, and or injure anyone should they chose to act upon or reuse any of the content disclosed in any and all of the published works or commentary.

This notice has been posted by the author herself to protect herself against litigation in the unlikely event that and or all of the published works or commentary are misconstructer/manipulated by anyone. This disclaimer will be included in the beginning of any works made by me.

All rights reserved. No part of any productions may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means.

This includes but not limited to photocopying, recording, or other electronic and mechanical methods; without prior permission and consent of the publisher.

This exclude the cases of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and other certain noncommercial uses permitted by copyright laws.

For permission requests, wrote to the publisher, addressed" Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the below address.

________

«Mature content»
_______

Don't read if you're underage and don't like violence

_________