EPILOGUE

[ After one year ]

After a year, Y/n stepped out of the prison gates, the weight of her past still heavy on her shoulders. The air felt different, a mix of freedom and uncertainty. She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself, when her gaze fell on a familiar figure standing a little distance away.

Taehyung was there, holding Eunji in his arms. The sight of them brought a rush of emotions, a mix of relief and joy. Eunji, who would be turning two in a few months, looked at her with wide, curious eyes.

Y/n weakly smiled, her heart swelling with love and gratitude. As she approached them, Taehyung's face lit up with a warm, reassuring smile. He stepped forward, closing the distance between them.

"Y/n," Taehyung said softly, his voice filled with emotion. "Welcome back."

She nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice breaking. "Thank you for being here."

He reached out, gently brushing a tear from her cheek. "Of course, I’m here. We’ve been waiting for you."

Y/n's eyes shifted to Eunji, who was reaching out her tiny arms towards her. "Mommy!" Eunji's innocent voice was like a balm to Y/n's wounded heart. She took her daughter into her arms, holding her close, feeling the warmth and love she had missed so desperately.

"I missed you so much, my sweet girl," Y/n murmured, kissing Eunji's forehead. Eunji giggled, the sound filling Y/n's heart with hope.

Y/n looked at Taehyung, her heart filled with gratitude. "I don't know how I can ever thank you enough," she said, her voice trembling. "For taking care of Eunji, for waiting for me."

Taehyung shook his head, his expression tender. "You don’t need to thank me. We’re a family, Y/n. We’ve always been, and we always will be."

She smiled through her tears, feeling a sense of peace she hadn’t felt in a long time. "I love you," she whispered, the words carrying the weight of all the pain and hope she had carried.

Taehyung stepped closer, wrapping his arms around both Y/n and Eunji. "I love you too," he replied softly. "And we’re going to be okay. We’ll make it through this together."

With Eunji safely nestled between them, Y/n and Taehyung began the walk towards their future, leaving behind the shadows of the past. It was the start of a new chapter, one filled with hope, healing, and the unbreakable bonds of family.

________________

In a world where shadows rule,
A love was born, intense and cruel.
Jungkook, the mafia king so dark,
Fell for Y/n, who lit a spark.

She came to him with hidden aim,
A quest for vengeance, not for fame.
She made him love, she made him trust,
But her heart was set on dust.

A twist of fate, a cruel design,
She arrested him, crossed the line.
Their unborn child, a secret deep,
She killed the dream, made him weep.

From prison walls, he plotted pain,
A love turned hate, a vengeful game.
He found her life, now bright and new,
With Taehyung, love's promise true.

He took her back to darkest night,
With abuse and fear, he claimed his right.
She bore his child, a twisted fate,
A prisoner in love and hate.

In final moments, truth revealed,
Her parents’ death, a wound unhealed.
Not by his hand, their lives were lost,
A rival’s plot, at great cost.

Her heart broke twice, her rage and tears,
The man she killed had loved her fears.
In death, he showed the love he'd hide,
A tragic end where he had died.

Released from chains, she faced the light,
Taehyung and Eunji, her guiding sight.
A future bright, with shadows past,
A new beginning, peace at last.

_________________

CHECK IT OUT MY NEW BOOKS GUYS!!