•|Chapter 4|•

•|lie|•

Jungkook's hand was handcuff and he was sitting front of the police officer. Blood was coming out from his nose because they beat him, 2 hour ago. He don't have a any emotion on his face because he don't know what's going on with him.

His mind was stuck with the thought, that what will his wife be doing now?  And she is pregnant, must she be having trouble with anything? Like he is mafia.

he understood that his wife must have come to know that he is a mafia. So, because of that she start hating him?

"No, she loves me. She understood me and would support me in all my difficulties." He thought in his mind.

"We were looking for you for so many days, after all, we found you." The police officer said while smirking. Jungkook didn't said anything and continuously looking him.

"Now no one can save you from us. You have killed many innocent people. you will get punished for that." he said while gritted his teeth.

"But first of all, you have to tell us about your all the illegal business, So go on" Police officer said but it's seems like jungkook didn't hear him.

"Hey, did you hear me?" He mocking him but jungkook was losting somewhere. Police officer make irritated face and bang his hand on the table.

"Don't play smart with me, Okay and ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. OTHERWISE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN WITH YOU" He yelled and jungkook still didn't look at him and trying control to his anger.

None have that much guts to yell on him but this police man show him his attitude just because his hands was handcuff.

"Cheep Shit!!" Police man said under his breath but jungkook already hear. He turn his gaze towards the police officer and looking him with bloodshot eyes.

"What you looking?..Do you think I will get scared with you?" Police man said and start laughing. Jungkook can't tolate him anymore that's why he stand up from the chair and he held his collar with his handcuffed Hands and push him towards the wall.

People get shocked, while looking his action outside  prison and trying to open the door but it's no use because door was locking from the inside.

He choking him and his face become red because of anger. This man really annoying him and he hate noisee peoples.

"Hey, leave him.. Leave" Other people was shouting from the outside but he didn't hear them because he became blind in his anger. The police officer was start struggling in breath but still jungkook didn't stopped.

"You know, I was tolate you for so long but now you provoke me by insulting me." He yell on his face and he was struggling under him.

"None have a guts to say anything against me but you!!"

"Leave him.. He will die"

"Just because of you I'm here, you're the one who hit me from the behind, right? Now see how do I kill you" He said and again start chocking him.

"I will choke you, until you--"

"Jungkook!!" His world became stop when he hear the melodies voice of his life. He slowly slowly lose his grip from his neck and police man fall down on the ground.

Jungkook close his eyes and smile weakly. After a while he open them and slowly turn his body towards the behind.

The one he was dying to see, She was standing outside the prison. She was breathing heavily and it's seems like she come here while running. He didn't twice and come near her.