•|Chapter 28|•

The sun rose in the morning sky, casting a warm glow over the bustling city streets, Y/n and Taehyung prepared for a day out with their precious nine-month-old daughter, Eunji. They moved about the house with careful attention to detail, ensuring that everything was in place for their family excursion.

Y/n knelt beside Eunji's crib, her heart swelling with love as she cooed softly to her daughter. "Good morning, sweetheart," she whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to Eunji's rosy cheeks.

Eunji gurgled happily in response, her chubby little arms reaching out to grasp at Y/n's fingers. The sight filled Y/n with a sense of pure joy, reminding her of the incredible blessing that was her daughter.

Meanwhile, Taehyung busied himself with gathering the essentials for their outing, making sure that they had everything they needed for a day of adventure. He glanced over at Y/n and Eunji, a smile playing on his lips as he watched the tender exchange between mother and daughter.

"Are we all set?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with excitement as he approached Y/n and Eunji.

Y/n looked up with a smile, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Almost," she replied, carefully lifting Eunji into her arms. "Just need to make sure our little explorer is dressed and ready to go."

Together, they dressed Eunji in her cutest outfit, carefully buttoning up her tiny coat and slipping on her cozy mittens. Eunji giggled and squirmed with delight, her laughter filling the room with warmth and happiness.

With Eunji bundled up and ready for the day ahead, Y/n and Taehyung made their way out of the house, hand in hand, their hearts full of love and excitement. The crisp morning air invigorated them as they stepped out onto the bustling streets, ready for a day of adventure with their precious daughter by their side.

As they strolled through the city, Eunji's eyes sparkled with wonder as she took in the sights and sounds around her. She babbled happily, reaching out to touch everything within her reach, her curiosity infectious.

"Look at her, Taehyung," Y/n said with a smile, her heart swelling with pride. "She's so curious about everything."

Taehyung nodded, his eyes shining with love as he watched Eunji explore her surroundings. "She's just like her mother," he remarked, his voice filled with warmth. "Always eager to discover new things."

As they made their way through the bustling streets, Taehyung couldn't resist teasing Y/n, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes as he playfully nudged her side.

"Hey, Y/n, remember the last time we went shopping?" Taehyung said with a grin, his voice laced with amusement.

Y/n rolled her eyes, a fond smile playing on her lips as she remembered their last shopping excursion, which had ended in a comical series of misadventures. "How could I forget?" she replied with a laugh. "You nearly knocked over that display of hats, remember?"

Taehyung chuckled at the memory, shaking his head in mock disbelief. "Hey, in my defense, those hats were just asking to be knocked over," he retorted, his laughter infectious.

Eunji giggled happily from her stroller, seemingly delighted by her parents' playful banter. Her laughter filled the air, a sweet melody that warmed Y/n and Taehyung's hearts.

"Looks like someone's enjoying the show," Y/n remarked with a smile, reaching out to gently stroke Eunji's cheek.

Taehyung nodded in agreement, his eyes shining with affection as he looked down at their daughter. "She's our biggest fan," he replied with a grin.

As they continued on their shopping adventure, Y/n and Taehyung laughed and joked together, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.

[ After one week. ]