•|Chapter 16|•

•|Tears of heart|•

"He is alright and in a while he will come to his senses." Nurse said to Y/n, who is standing outside of the room of hospital with the hoseok.

"Take care of him" She said and goes away from there. Y/n watching her while leaving and hoseok turn his gaze towards the Y/n.

"How he hurts his hand?" She turn her head towards him.

"I know, I don't have a right to ask you this but he is like my little brother and I can't see him like this" She down her head because she don't have a answer of his questions.

"H-he was--" She paush in her words. She close her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"He was angry and because of that he punched the mirror and he gets hurt." She said and hoseok because shock.

"What!! And you didn't stop him?" He asked and she look at him.

"And what was it that made him so angry?" She don't have a mood to talk anything about him.

"I don't know, he was drunk a-and excuse me" She said and left from there. Hoseok watching her while leaving and then he turn his gaze inside the room.

She come near the balcany of hospital and she was breathing heavily on that time. She close her eyes and the memories of her past, start running into her mind.

[ Flashback ]

"Boss, do you think this will be work?" Jimin asked to jungkook who was just smiling like a little kid.

"Don't worry, it's will" Jungkook said to him and both sitting on a car, little bit far away from Y/n's apartment and it's raining outside.

"Boss, if you don't mind can I ask you a question?" Jimin asked and slowly jungkook turn his face towards him.

"Hmm, ask"

"It's little bit personal but there are so many girls in the world, but why did you get attracted towards the madam?" Jimin asked and jungkook smile.

"I also don't know but I believe that I am connected to her...in some way or the other..that's why I keep getting pulled towards her." Jimin nodded his head.

"Her beauty is so innocent just like her soul and I think this is her specialty." Jungkook said while thinking about her. He jerk his head down and smile comes on his face. Jimin looking him and he also became happy because finally his boss get the love which he was longing for many years.

Jungkook was standing other side of her apartment and he was wet from head to toe and his clothes were also completely wet. He was shaking a little because it's night and the cold wind was blowing into the city. He was ringing her bell and after a while she open the door.

"Who--You!!" She get totally shocked and she saw him. He was smile weakly towards and it's seems like she forget to close her mouth.

"How did you come here and..What are you doing on this rainy night?"

"Will you please stop asking me a questions? and I am feeling very cold, have you not even invited at your home?" He said and she face palmed her.

"Oh.. Yeah.. Please come" She take him with her and close the door from the behind. He was shaking because of coldness and standing their like a statue.

"Oh my god your trembling" She mumbling.

"Remove your clothes" She said and he jerk his head towards her.

"Hhe?" he confuslly looking her.

"What Hhe?...All your clothes are wet and If you don't remove them then your health may deteriorate." She said and he nodded.

"Wait.. I will come" She said and goes away from there. He start looking her apartment and it's looking so beautiful.

After a while she come back with the paint, T-shirt and blanket. She look at him for while and goes towards him.

"Take this" He turn his gaze towards her.

"These are my elder brother's clothes. Go take a shower, bathroom is there." She handed him a clothes and point her finger towards the direction.

[ Time skip ]

They both are sitting on a couch and he was sipping a hot coffee. He was also covering himself with the blanket and he already take a shower and change his clothes.

"How did you come here?" He stop in the middle and look at her. He bite his lip and put the coffee mug on the table.

"Hmm.. I was coming back from my friend's house from the party but...in the middle my car broke down..." He said and she just looking him without any expersens.

"And in the meantime it started raining." He complete his sentence and he don't know why he feeling nervous front of her, when he is mafia.

"Were you stalking me?" Jungkook eyes became big when the words slippes from her mouth.

"What--No!!" He yelled a little in confusion.

"W-why..I-I mean..why would i stalk you"

"That's what I want to know, that when you're not chasing me then how do you know my address?" Jungkook became speechless.

"Do you want your bicycle back?"

"W-wha-Y/n what you saying.. Do you think I'm that much cheap?" He raise his eyebrow and looking her frustratiatly.

"Then.. WHAT?" She angry yelled and stand up from the couch. He look at her and he also stand up slowly. Blanket fall down from his shoulders.

"Stop.. Behaving like a little kid and follow me, please" He just look at her silently.

"Neither do I want anything from you nor I have to give you anything. You have no relation with me, so it would be better that you leave me now, Cause now I'm fed up with your stupid antics" She said while breathing heavily. His eyes became numb after hearing her words. He gulp his saliva and feeling embraced.

"Leave" She said while turning her face from another direction. Her eyes filled with tears because today is her parents death anniversary. Jungkook looking her like a statue and after a while his eyes also became watery. He want to say something but don't know why words didn't come out from his throat. He wipe his tears and turn his heels to leave. He come near the door and look at her one last time he goes away from there.

She start crying silently and sit down on the couch. She hide her face with the palms and tears start falling down.

"I will take my revenge to you jeon jungkook...just wait and watch" She thinking this in her mind.

_________________

(A/p) :- Hello, how are you and how was the chapter?

I feeled bad for jungkook although he killed her parents but still.

Okay, comment and vote, after that I will update. 💝

Unchecked chapter»