•|Chapter 7|•

•|Hate|•

He look at him shockly like a lost child. His words hit him a lot because of those words his terrible past come out front of his eyes.

"And you still feel that she came to you and love you, huh?...how can you think that?" He mocking him and jungkook looking him with his teary eyes.

"Just put this in your mind... She was just acting to love you... Because of her revenge not because she truly loves you" He said.

"She was nothing just your past" Jungkook's heart became heavy after hearing this.

"So, Stop ruining the lives of others and your own too. Just forget her like a bad memory and start your life again" Hoseok said and suddenly jungkook turn his face behind towards the window.

"No... No, no... NO!!" He kicked the side table with his legs and Hoseok get shock because of his suddenly behavior. Jungkook again turn and come towards him and looking him with his blood shot eyes.

"I can't forget her. She was my first love and she will be my last." he said angrly.

"But the only difference is that my love has turned into hate for her" He said calmly but scary voice.

"I still didn't divorce her, it's mean she still my wife and I will find her too soon, you don't have to worry about this." Hoseok just looking him.

"She betray me and killed my child, right?...But she doesn't know who she has screwed" He said like a manic and his eyes was telling how much hate he was have for her.

"I will cage her in my world and toucher her in every single second and take a revenge of my dead child, She will gonna be cry and asked me for forgiveness but I am not going to forgive her" He said and hoseok get shock. Jungkook smiled and wiped his tear with back side of his palm.

He look at him for a last time and come out from the room. Hoseok looking him while leaving and he know, He was not the same as before.

[ Meanwhile Y/n ]

Taehyung take his leaves after meeting them and now Y/n, her uncle and aunt was only in the house.

Y/n was standing near the window and looking at the moon. She literally living her life like a hell after that incident. She don't know why but she can't forget him.

He used to love her a truly but she play with his heart. She didn't smile on the day when she last time meet him. It's true he was a criminal but it's also not fake that he love her.

[ Flash back ]

She come out from the building of her office with her friend while gossip about something. They both are giggling and goes towards the bus station.

"Do you know, BTS gonna release their new song" Hani said and Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Hey, don't start again" She said.

"Why?...you don't like them?" Hani asked to her while pouting.

"It's not like that, but I don't even know them.. I mean I never saw them then how can I say... Who they are" She said casually.

"Oh.. It's that so...don't worry, then I will saw you their photos" Hani said with lot of excitement and Y/n smile a little on her behavior.

"Look" She show her the photo of them on the phone.

"This one is 'Rm' the leader"

"He is jin, the world wide handsome"

"Oh.. He's really hansome" Y/n said while smiling and hani giggled.