•|Chapter 12|•

•|Condition|•

Y/N POV :-

I don't have any emotion on my face because I was not ready to face my past but, what? He come and again ripped my soul in multiples pieces. Last night he not only raped me rather he also take my soul away from me.

I don't have any idea, what he done with taehyung? When last time I saw him, he was injured very badly. His bodyguards take taehyung with himself and after that I didn't see him.

Currently, I'm standing front of the big mirror of bathroom and it's already a 7 am of the morning. My tears became dry and my cleary says that how much I'm feeling a weakness.

I wiped my tears because of last night I'm still feeling a pain. As he was said that he is not like as before because I made him like this, that's why did that's to me.

I again wiped my tears because I can't do anything with that. I have to save taehyung from his cage and after that I have to find the way to escape from him.

After taking a shower I come out from the bathroom while wearing a beautiful white dress. As I come out I get a chill on my body when I saw the devil sitting front of me and looking me with his hungry wolf eyes. I gulped because I don't have a guts to meet my eyes to him.

AUTHOR POV :-

He look at her from head to toe and for him, She not looking more then a angel, whom he want to ruin. His eyes, his expressions was telling how much he lost in her.

He get up from the bed and start taking his steps towards her. She look at her actions and she start taking her steps back. He calculate his steps towards her and suddenly her back bump on the hard wall.

He immediately rest his hand and cage her in between them. She start breathing heavily and he just look at into her eyes. She was sweating and her gaze was down because she didn't have a guts to meet her eyes with him.

"Look at me" He said softly but in heavy voice. She didn't know what to do and if she didn't obey him then must be he try to hurt her in any way.

She slowly turn her gaze to him and her body was telling how much she looking scared to him and now she finally look at him. He smiled dominantly and he back her hair from her face with his hand.

"Do you know, How much I was dying to see you again with me" He confessed.

"In this years, I missed... I missed your smile, your giggled, your eyes.. I just missed everything who is connected with you" She gulped because he talking nonsense. He is not like before, he is not Jungkook.

"And now you finally with me" He whispers and suddenly hug her tightly. She get shock because he was holding her waist so tightly, like he want to kill her.

He was hide his face in her nap and closing his eyes. She just standing there like a statue and he was just hugging her like he didn't want to leave her.

He start travelling his hand to her back and held her dress's zip. Her brain got alam, when she feeled that he unzipping her dress.

"No" She said more like whispered but he didn't react on her words. She start struggling and push him with her full of strength. Jungkook get stund and Y/n was breathing heavily and her eyes was red.

"Don't" She said while pointing her finger towards him.

"Don't try to touch me again.. YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT ON ME" She said angrly but tears was visible in her eyes. Jungkook lost his sense when he hear that he don't have any right on her.

He close his eyes and trying to control his anger but he was unable. He gritted his teeth and suddenly open his blood shot eyes. He held her wrist tightly and start dragging her with full of force.

"Where are you taking me??" She asked to him while struggling but it's seems like he didn't wants to hear her.

"L-leave.. Leave me" She said while crying and she also get a another mark on her wrist because he was holding that so tightly.

He push her inside the room and it's a basement. She start looking here and there and it's totally dark. Then she turn her head behind where jungkook was standing with his perfect CEO look.

"Why you take me here, what you want?" She again asked and he just standing there and looking her and his both hands in his pant's pocket.

"Guards" Jungkook yelled and Y/n get confused. She turn her head again back and saw that bodyguards come there while taking taehyung with them. She get a tears in her eyes when she saw him in this stage.

"Taehyung" She yelled and run towards him but suddenly from the behind jungkook held her.

"Tsk.. Tsk.. Not so soon, darling" He said near her ear. She was struggling but it's have no use because Jungkook is more powerful than her.

"LEAVE ME!!!" She didn't have a care anymore because she can't see Taehyung in this stage even more. Blood was coming out from his nose and bodyguards helding him like he is kind of dead body.

She stop struggling when she lost her energy and start crying while resting her back head on his chest. Her hairs was come front of her face and jungkook was helding her tightly.

"Leave him... I'm begging to you" She mumbling while crying like a little kid. Her leg start feeling jelly and she can't stand even more. She lost her balance and she get on the floor. Jungkook also sit down on the floor and Y/n was hiding her face on his neck.

"Please.. Leave him, he didn't done anything wrong with you, please punish me but not him" She mumbling.

"I will do anything, I will give you anything what you want but please l-leave him" Suddenly smirk appear on jungkook's face when he hear her words.

"Anything?" He asked near her ear. She nodded and now he win his game.

"I will leave him but--" He broke the hug and made her sit properly. She looking him and tears continueally falling down from her eyes. He wiped her tears with his thumb and cup her cheek.

"I have a condition" He said and she just looking him with her teary eyes.

"You have to give me a child with your willing because I don't want to force you"

______________________________________

Author pov :- How was the chapter? Again sorry for the short. Comment and vote.

And tell me guys, do want to  taehyung's charcheter die?

I will come very soon :-