•|Chapter 5|•

•|Lost everything|•

Jungkook was standing on the court, inside the box and Y/n was also sitting there. Jungkook have many injury marks on his face, hand and his neck so, we can clear says that they beat him without any mercy.

Y/n also notice his injuries and somewhere she also feeled bad for him. It's true he not a good person for the world but for her... He always take care her like a princess. He never yelled on her, even he never touch her without her permission but at the end, She also take advantage of his love.

Her eyes was stuck on him then suddenly he turn his gaze towards her. She immediately change her gaze and start looking at the judge. Jungkook smile weakly and look at her with his love.

"So, Mr. Jeon jungkook! Do you want to say anything in your favor, but I don't it's have any use because evidence is against you" Jungkook turn his gaze towards the lawyar. He smiled more like sadly.

"When you know I'm the culprit and my words didn't change anything, then why are you asking this to me?" Jungkook asked and lawyer scoff.

"Nice answer" He mumbled and turn his face towards the judge.

"My honor, jeon jungkook is also accept that he is culprit. So, I wants you to announce your result" Lawyer said and goes back towards his seat, which is beside the Y/n. She smiled towards him and he also. Jungkook looking them and grinding his teeth.

[ Time skip ]

Y/n and the her lawyer come out from the court and many media was there. They ask many questions with her but she don't want to talk about him anymore. She want to broke every relation with him because he is not anyone to her.

She side them and come out from there and leave from there immediately and about jungkook, court convicted him and sentenced him to life imprisonment.

Y/n was sitting on the car and thinking about him while looking outside. She unable to forget him or we say he stuck in her mind. Her mind messed up totally about thoughting about him and And she wants to end the relationship with him as soon as possible.

She take out her phone out when it's buzzing. She look at the caller ID and it's one of her police man call.

"Hello"

"Hello, mam.. Come here fast.. We need you"

"Why, What happened?"

"He want to meet you, otherwise he will killed our one of man. Please mam come fast" She closed her eyes frustratlly and cut the call immediately.

[ Time skip ]

She come there and see that jungkook was sitting on a chair while down his head. She look at towards the police officer and take something from his hand. She hide that in her pocket and sign them to go out from there.

She take a deep breath and after that she open the door. Jungkook head up his head when he hear the sound of door.

She was standing there like a statue and he look at her and she slowly take her steps towards him after he didn't said anything. She sit front of him look at into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" She directly asked without thinking about anything. He quip with his smiled on her words that how much she changed in one night.

"Why did you called me here?" He again didn't said anything. She became frustrate.

"If you don't have anything to say. So, I should have to go" She said and going to stand up but.

"How much you change in one night" His words stop her and she look at him confuslly.