•|Chapter 2|•

•|File|•

It's already a year when they both get married. She left her Job when jungkook asked her to this matter. He doesn't like that fact that she is working with the male workers. It's not like he didn't believe her but he know how much lust men have.

He still didn't tell his trust to her and living with her like a normal person. He tell her that he is working on company as a employ and she didn't even ask more about this matter because she believe him.

Basically, jungkook is orphan and Y/n too. They both living in a small house which is located near the country side. Jungkook have a mansion, luxury cars and many more things which he want to give her but it's not a right time to tell her his reality.

It's was a night, They already eat their dinner and Y/n was washing the dishes and jungkook was in his room. She was doing her work when suddenly jungkook hug her from the behind and put his chin on her shoulder. She smiled and continuslly doing her work.

"Are you ignoring me?" He asked which make her chuckled a little.

"I'm doing my work and how can I ignore a handsome person like" She said and he smiled and peck her right cheek.

"Now leave me, I have to wash this dish" She said but he held her waist even more tightly.

"Jungkook leave me don't make fun"

"I'm just hugging my wife, I still didn't done anything" he said.

"I'm serious" She said and he flip her behind. She got shock because of his behavior he look into her eyes and she also.

"I'm serious too, I'm not gonna leave you today" He said and made her sit on the kitchen counter. He lean towards her neck and start kissing her neck. She held his hand and playing with his hair.

He was losting in her and his one hand cupped her waist. After got satisfy, he look at her. She was exhausted and breathing heavily which can we easily say she became needy.

He smirk and again lean towards her lips and kiss her. She kiss him back and after a minutes kiss became aggressive. They losting in each others with so much love and now they don't want to come out from their dreamland they broke the kiss and catching the breath.

"Let's continue in the room" He said and pick her like a bridal style. He take her in the room and lay her down on the bed. He hover over her and again staring kissing her. He come near her neck and slowly towards her celevege. He lean up his head and looked her.

She was looking beautiful mess under him which make him smile. He held her waist and made her sit on his lap.

"You are so beautiful" He compliment her which make her blush. He smirk and peck her lips. He remove her top and leave her only in her bra. He remove his T-shirt and her cheeks got red when she saw his abs.

He smirk on her cute behavior.

"Don't be shy and it's not a first time you seeing me like this, and after all I'm your husband" he said and again start kissing her.

They both now totally naked under the bedsheets and making love of their life.

[ Time skip ]

After cumming inside her, he lay down beside her. It's his first when he cum inside her and because of this he feeling satisfied. It's already a one year but yeah it's his first time. He was breathing heavily. After a minute when his breath got normal. He smiled and turn towards her who is back facing him.

He back hug her under the bedsheet and put his chin on her shoulder.

"I love you" he said and peck her cheek but she didn't respond him. He became confuse and slowly turn her towards him. He became shock when he saw her crying.