•|Chapter 27|•

Jungkook's private jet touched down on the tarmac of Seoul's bustling airport, he could feel the simmering anger within him reaching a fever pitch. The journey from his mansion to Y/n's hometown had been fraught with tension, his mind consumed by thoughts of vengeance and retribution.

As he stepped off the plane, his eyes scanned the horizon, searching for any sign of Y/n or her family. But the familiar sights and sounds of the city offered no clues, leaving him feeling more frustrated and desperate than ever.

"Spread out," he ordered his men, his voice cold and commanding. "Search every inch of this city. I want to know where she is, and I want to know now."

His men nodded in silent obedience, dispersing into the crowded streets of Seoul like a pack of hungry wolves on the hunt. Jungkook watched them go, his jaw set in a hard line as he fought to contain the storm of emotions raging within him.

Hours passed, but there was still no sign of Y/n or her family. With each passing moment, Jungkook's frustration grew, his anger boiling over like a cauldron of molten lava threatening to erupt at any moment.

Finally, he received word from one of his men that sent a chill down his spine. Y/n and her family were nowhere to be found. They had vanished without a trace, leaving behind nothing but empty houses and unanswered questions.

Jungkook's heart pounded in his chest as he struggled to make sense of the news. How could they have disappeared like ghosts in the night, leaving no trace behind? It was as if they had never existed at all.

"No..." he whispered, his voice barely audible over the din of the bustling city. "This can't be happening."

But as the words left his lips, he felt something inside him snap, a primal surge of fury coursing through his veins like a wildfire out of control. His vision blurred with a red haze of rage, his hands curling into fists at his sides as he struggled to contain the tempest of emotions raging within him.

With a guttural roar of frustration, Jungkook lashed out, his fists pounding against the nearest wall with a force that reverberated through his entire being. The impact sent shockwaves of pain shooting up his arms, but he welcomed the sensation, relished the physical manifestation of the turmoil that churned within him.

His fists clenched so tightly that his knuckles turned white, his nails digging into his palms with enough force to draw blood. The pain only fueled his rage, driving him to new heights of ferocity as he searched frantically for any sign of his elusive prey.

"Find her!" he barked at his men, his voice laced with a dangerous edge. "Search every corner of this godforsaken city until you find her. And when you do..."

He didn't need to finish the sentence for his meaning to be clear. The promise of violence hung heavy in the air, a silent threat that sent a chill down the spines of all who heard it. Jungkook's temper was like a ticking time bomb, ready to explode at any moment, and woe betide anyone who stood in his way.

With a snarl of frustration, Jungkook turned on his heel and stormed off into the heart of the city, his steps quick and purposeful. His mind raced with thoughts of revenge, his every instinct screaming for blood. Y/n may have thought she could escape him, but she had severely underestimated the depths of his wrath.

Time skip

The plane soared through the clouds, Y/n sat in her seat with her aunt and uncle by her side, the weight of their worry palpable in the air around them. The cabin was filled with an uneasy silence, broken only by the steady hum of the aircraft's engines as they carried them away from the turmoil of their past lives.

Y/n's gaze was fixed on the window beside her, her expression distant and emotionless as she watched the world pass by below. She knew that leaving the country was the only option, the only way to escape the clutches of Jungkook and the darkness that threatened to consume her.