•|Chapter 15|•

•|Manic?|•

He was holding her with her hairs and push her inside the room, due to she fall down on the floor and blood was coming out from her mouth.

"Whom do you think, you running from?" He yell on her and she turn her head towards him and looking him with her sharp eyes.

"Do you think you can fool me like before and run away from here?" He scoff.

"No darling, it's not that easy as you think. You can't run away from me and nobody will save you." She was gritted her teeth while looking at him.

"You can't win against me so, might as well give up now" She chuckled on his words immediately.

"Think what you want to think, do what you want to do, but fix one thing in your mind, whenever I get a chance, I. Will. Escape." He raise his one eyebrow.

"And I'll hide on that place, where you've never been able to find me." She said bravely.

"There is no place in the world where I can't reach, love" He said while smirking.

"Stop calling me love. I'm not your love and if you really loved me, you would never hurt me" She said while breathing heavily and tears was visible on her eyes.

"Believe I loved, even what you done with me and about hurting you, it's all your fault because you made me do this." He said coldly and kneel down front of her.

"And if you don't want me to do something worse to you" He held her left cheek and cares it with his thumb.

"So, do what I say" He said and wiped her blood with his thumb.

"Because it will be good for you." He lick his thumb and made her disgusted. He smirked and again stand up from the floor. He look at her last time and turn his heel to go out from the room.

"Who are you to force me?" He stop at the middle when he hear her voice. He slowly turn behind and saw that she was standing and looking him angrly.

"You think I'm afraid of you and because of your fear I will do what you said?" She yelled.

"No, that's never gonna be happen.. I will hate you and I'm never gonna love a monster like you" Here jungkook lost his control.

"What?" He whispered and look at her with his sharp eyes.

"What did you said?" He asked to her like a manic.

"Whom you hate?"

"I hate you, jeon jungkook" She again said and provoke him even more. He start breathing heavily and his eyes became red. He start taking his steps towards her and she feeled different in his behavior.

"You... Hate me?" He asked while pointing his finger towards himself. She didn't said anything and taking her steps back.

"You don't love me?" He again asked but didn't get any answer. He stop and just looking her like a lovesick guy. After a while he turn his head beside him where the big mirror was it.

He saw his reflection and looking himself and she don't have a idea, what he is doing.

"You hate that guy, not me right?" He asked while pointing his finger towards his reflection and she became shock and look at him.

"This is the person, who hurts you, right?" He said and still looking at his reflection.

"This is the person who made you cry"  She looking him shockly.

"W-what hell are you talking? Stop your bullshit--"

"He hurts my love, he don't have a rights to live" He said and suddenly he run towards the mirror and punch it with full of strength and due to punch mirror broke into pieces. She jump in sudden act and her mouth get wide open. She cup her mouth and gasp

Jungkook's hand start bleeding and his eyes became teary. He again punch on the same spot and Y/n's eyes also became watery because of fear.

"Jungkook" She shout but he didn't heard her and start breaking the everything because of anger.

"Ahh" She close her ears with her hands when he broke the TV with the bet. He was breathing heavily and still his hand was bleeding very much. He was mumbling that "she loves him" and "She didn't gonna live him"

"She didn't hate me" He shout and kick the glass table in a frustration. He was breathing heavily and he looking not less than a monster. Suddenly his head start paining and suddenly he fainted on the floor. She gasp and run towards him and kneel down.

"Jungkook" She mumbling while looking at him. His eyes was closed and dry tears was visible on his cheeks. She look at his hand and it's looking so painful.

______________________________________

[ Short update ]

You will get a next update very soon but first you have to comment.

So, do a comments and the one who commented best, I will mention his name in the next chapter and will do the next update tomorrow.

[ Unchecked chapter because I wrote this in 30 min ]