•|Chapter 13|•

•|Trick|•

Her eyes became big after hear his confession because she don't want to serve herself to him. Jungkook was cupping her face and waiting for her answer.

She don't know what to do and if she didn't say yes to him then probably he will try to hurt taehyung and even worse than this. Her lips trembling in fear and she totally lost her voice.

"Say Y/n, are you willing to give me a child or do you want me to killed this person, whom you called your husband?" He again asked and she turn her gaze towards him. She want to cry and even more she want to killed herself because she don't want to live like this even more.

Taehyung was fainted and blood was coming out from his nose and mouth. He have many injury on his forehead, arm and leg.

She close her eyes because she have to accept his offer, if she have to save taehyung's life.

"I-i" Her voice was trembling. She take a deep breath and one drop of tear fall down from her closed eyes.

"L-leave him, I will g-give you anything what you want" She said and smiled appear on jungkook's face. He hug her immediately and she open her eyes. He kiss her head and no one knows how happy he was.

She was crying on his arm and she agree with his condition just because she have to save taehyung's life.

[ Time skip ]

She open her eyes and she immediately get up from the bed because she was in the room. She turn her head towards the wall clock and it's already a night.

She takes a deep breath and get up from the bed but on the time someone open the door of bedroom. She turn her head towards there and find him. He open the door and look at her with the bright smile.

He close the door from the behind and she down her head. He come near her and kneeld down front of her. He slowly held her hands and looking into her eyes.

"Love" He called her and she slowly turn her gaze towards him.

"Are you okay?" he asked and she don't know how to answer him.

"Why are you not talking to me, Are you angry with me?" He again asked and she knows if she didn't answer then probably he gonna asked her same question again and again.

"N-No..I'm fine" She said in low voice and he smiled.

"Alright then, So I just came here to tell you that I am going out for two days, for some important work." He said.

"So if you need anything, just tell the maid, and if you have any problems, then give me a call, Okay?" He asked and she nodded.

"Words"

"Y-yes" She immediately said.

"Okay good..Now I'm leaving" He said and kissed on her forehead. She close her eyes because she hate his touch.

[ Time Skip ]

She come downstairs and saw that maids was arranging the dinner table. She goes near them and maid turn her head when she feel someone's presence.

"Oh, mam" She said.

"Did he leave?" Y/n asked to maid about jungkook.

"Sir left long ago" Maid said.

"Mam please, have your dinner, it's already late."

"No, I'm no--"

"Mam, please don't refuse because, Sir has strictly ordered me, otherwise he will punish me" Y/n get shocked after hear her words and now she can't deny the dinner, otherwise jungkook will get mad at the maid. She didn't said anything and sit on the dinning table and start eating her food.

After a while she finished her dinner and she stand up from the chair.

"Mam, you can go in your room" She jerk her head towards the maid and her words like, she ordering her. She didn't said anything and just nodded her head.

She turn her heel and marched away from there. She was going towards the upstairs when her eyes fell on someone. One maid was going towards the basement while taking a food in her hand.

Is she taking food for taehyung?

She didn't think twice and run towards her.

"Hey listen"

Maid turn behind when she hear the voice of her. She was putting a mask on her face and she removed that. when y/n come near her.

"Yes mam, what happened?" She asked to her and she don't know what to say.

"Do you need anything?"

"No-..I mean, yeah..." She was catching her breath.

"Where you taking this food?" She asked.

"Sorry Mam but I can't tell you. Sir may get mad at me, if I tell you" Y/n know she not gonna answer her easily. She faked chuckled.

"No, you are taking me wrong, I mean when you were carrying it, I saw that something had fallen in it, I just came to tell you and if you don't believe then you can open this and see" Y/n said and maid start feeling that she is telling true to her.

"Oh.. I'm sorry Mam, I'll see" Maid said and she put the tray of food on the side table and she remove the cloth from it. Y/n turn her gaze here and there and she find that no one was there. She didn't think twice and she attack on the maid's neck, She was a police officer, So she knows this trick . Maid held her neck and faith down on the floor.

She kneeld down front of her and held her both wrist. She start dragging her on the side and hide under the stairs.

She change her dress to her and she also put the mask on her face

She change her dress to her and she also put the mask on her face. She take the tray from the table and start going towards the basement. She come near the door and saw that two bodyguards was standing there. She take deep breath and going towards there.

Bodyguards saw her from head to toe and she saw them a tray of food. They didn't asked anything to her and they give a permission to her to go inside.

It's was easy to her and she get relief. They open the door for her and she goes inside. She start marching her feet inside and her heart get broke when she saw the person who was sitting on a cold floor and blood coming out from his head.

"Taehyung" She whispered and her eyes became watery. She didn't think twice and goes towards him.

"Taehyung" He jerk his head up when he hear the voice of her. She immediately kneel down front of him and put the tray on the side. She down her mask and he became emotional when he saw her.

"Y/n" She immediately hug him tightly and he also. She start crying because of his situation. He kiss on her head and his eyes was also became watery. They broke the hug and she cupped his face.

"I'm.. --sorry.. Sorry, It's happened because of me" Y/n said while crying. He shake his head and wiped her tears.

"Y/n, who is he and what he want from us?" He asked.

"I will answer your all questions but first we have to escape from here, we don't have much time"

______________________________________

Author pov :- How was the chapter and yeah comment your opinion and vote.

Spem the story name which you want me to update next.

Unchecked chapter.