90. Smut (Skip If You Desire)

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️
Includes:
Vanilla Sex
Light choking
You've been warned

I made a deal with the horny readers and they kept their end of the deal, now I have to go through with mine.

Here we go...

3rd Person Omniscient POV

Dream carries Y/N to their small bedroom. He tosses her gently onto the bed. She giggles as he leans down, pressing her onto the bed. One hand grips her waist and the other pins her hands above her head.

His lips catch hers and his tongue pushes in only seconds later. They pull away after a minute, both panting, foreheads pressed against each other.

"God you're stunning," he whispers. "You just did this to rile me up didn't you?"

His warm hands drift to her thigh and slip under her skirt.

"Maybe. It was Techno's idea."

"What?!" His hand squeezes her thigh and she gasps slightly.

Y/N grins. "I bet he could do better than you."

Dream's mouth falls open, his pupils dilate until the green completely vanishes. His hand grips her throat, squeezing it slightly.

"Strip, now," he demands. Y/N just lays there, not moving an inch. Dream growls and grips the bottom of her boot, yanking it off with one motion. He does the same to the other.

Dream smiles darkly as he slides her skirt off along with her hoodie. He chuckles as his hands run featherlight touches up her chest. Y/N bites back a moan as his fingers slip under her bra.

"Is this okay?" he asks, his voice softening. Y/N nods.

Consent is important!

Dream immediately slips of his hoodie and shirt, he notices Y/N staring at his toned abs. He chuckles.

"Like what you see?" Y/N buries her face in the pillow and says nothing.

"Oh Y/NNNN," Dream leans over, bracing himself with his hands around her. "Come on, don't be shy."

"No," she mumbles, her face still buried in the pillow. Dream rolls his eyes and grabs her jaw, pulling it toward his face.

Dream's eyes are dark, full of lust and love. His lips catch hers in a rough kiss with his tongue quickly slipping in. It moves to explore every crevice of her mouth as she moans.

He pulls back with a string of saliva connecting them and grins.

"God I want to fuck you so bad."

"Then do it."

Dream yanks down his pants, pulling down his boxers as well. His cock springs out, hard and leaking precum. He leans over and slowly slides off her underwear, then her bra.

He leans down, making eye contact before latching his lips onto her nipple. She lets out a shameless moan as he sucks and licks until it becomes a hard peak, standing up straight. He moves onto the second one before licking his lips.

What am I doing?

His fingers slowly tease her entrance before dipping one finger in. Y/N's hand drops to his head and grabs a fistful of his dirty blonde hair. She lets out a shaky moan.

"That feel good baby?" Dream smiles. Y/N throws her head back in response. "Bet Techno never got to see this huh?"

He adds another. "Bet he'd be jealous to see what I'm doing to you huh?" Dream bites at her neck leaving a dark hickey. "You're mine."

Y/N moans in responses as he adds a third finger. All three pump in and out, his thumb brushing against her clit. Her legs shake as she lets out breathy moans.

"D— ah Dream!"

"Hmmm, that's right baby, moan my name." Dream removes his fingers and grins, lining up his cock before pushing slowly in.

Y/N gasps and his hand grips hers tightly.

"Shhhh, relax love."

He feels her slowly loosen up and begins to shallowly thrust. When she gives him a nod, Dream thrusts harder, unexpectedly landing on her G spot.

Y/N screams out in pleasure.

"Already? That's nice," Dream smirks adjusting his pace.

Dream thrust deeply and roughly, his pace rapid.

"Dream!" Y/N's body trembles with pleasure as the knot in her stomach begins to form.

"Hold it," he growls.

Dream's thrusts become faster too as he chases his own release, the knot already beginning to unravel.

"Dream please! I can't hold it!" Y/N's fingers grip the sheets as her back arches.

"You can and you will," another hard thrust to her G spot makes her bite back a moan.

"Please!" Tears trickle down her face as she lets out another moan.

Dream feels her clench around him and he groans.

"In or out?" He grunts as his thrust become sloppy.

"In!"

Remember, always use protection. This is fiction!

"Alright you can cum Princess," Dream doesn't even notice the name. Y/N moans loudly as she releases all over him with Dream cumming deep inside her.

Her grip on the sheets relaxes as Dream slowly pulls out, his tip dripping.

"God, that was amazing." His face and body are red, shimmering with sweat. He reaches down and cups Y/N's face, kissing her gently.

She gently kisses back, her hair spread out on the pillows. Her body sticky with sweat and her chest rises and falls rapidly.

Dream quickly gets up to grab a wet towel, gingerly cleaning the inside of her thighs. She bites back a whimper and lets him. He cleans himself off too before pulling on his boxers and pants.

Y/N's eyes flutter shut, her breathing evening out. Dream slips his hoodie over her head.

"I love you, so fucking much."

He lies down next to her, spooning.

His arms wrap around her waist and his face is buried in her hair.

"Sleep love, you did so well."

They fall asleep in each other's arms.

——————————————————————————————

991 words

Holy crap I actually did it. That was so hard lmao.

I'm never doing this again.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!