Ch 1 (edited )

Eh this is just like a normal first timers note: please b nice, first story, forgive me if bad, and grammar mistakes :D lol

________________________

Chapter 1 - The Dream

She ran through the forest with sweat dripping off her. She could hear them getting closer and closer. No matter how fast she ran, they just seemed to get closer.

Her chest hurt and her breathing was coming out in puffs... She was slowing down...

'No! I have to keep going!! Can't fail this mission!!' She thought to her self. She pushed herself even harder....

She came to a sudden stop at a gated in property 'dang it!!' She thought 'why a gate?'

The wind was violent and strong. There was a storm so it was dark and windy. 'The rain will be pouring soon' she thought.

Then she heard a howl in the woods and a large, mixed color wolf walked out.. Staring at her with its dark golden eyes.

She gulped in fear and started to back away slowly .. The wolf walked toward her with every step she took.

She stopped walking as four more big wolfs came out, staring at her with the same dark golden eyes..

When she looked at each of them in turn she became more calm and that scared her... Her emotions were getting out of control. She was more confused then ever.

The wolfs were all starting at her an walking closer.. She was frozen in place and couldn't move. ' what's happening to me?'

When they were about 15 feet from her, She walked backward. When She hit the fence she turned around and climbed up. She heard growls behind her and felt a hand on her foot. 'Wait.... A hand?! She paused and turned to look behind her and was shocked to find four handsome, stark naked guys.

________________________

HEY Y'ALL!! SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER!! WHOO HOO!! WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?? SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!

COMMENT PLZ

ANY IDEAS?