Ch 8

HEY PPL

I AM GOING TO try AND MAKE THW CHAPTERS LONGER!!

NOTICE HOW I SAID TRY!

AND IT MIGHT TAKE ME A LITTLE LONGER TO POST THE CHAPTER!

I AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS!

COMMENT!

________________________

Chapter 8

When I woke up I was in a very colorful room with lots if pictures on the walls. Most of them with the same people. I guess this was there house.

There was an older man who I guessed was the dad and an older lady (( not really old but older then 20 )) and three kids. Two of them boys and one girl.

The first boy looked the oldest with a mature look to his brown eyes. He had shaggy blonde hair that fell in his eyes. He was very handsome. So was his brother. Or, I assumed they were related anyway. The second boy look mature too but not as much. He had a younger look to him. He had green eyes and blonde shaggy hair. His hair went past his ears but didn't go past his eye brows. He too, was handsome.

The girl looked completely different. She has brown hair that went down to the middle if her back and had blue eyes. She was very beautiful. She looked the youngest of the kids at six or seven.

When I looked around the room I noticed there were five people in here with me. I wasn't alone like I thought.

The first figure stood up and I noticed he looked like the first boy in the picture just older. I bet that's the same boy.

"Are you finally awake princess?" He asked in a husky voice that was deep and magical. I fell in love with his voice.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. "I'm still asleep.. I can talk like I'm awake when I'm sleeping... I can even open my eyes"

"........." Was the reply I got from the man. I just smirked.

'Nice one' I thought to me self even though I knew it wasn't really.

Just then, one if the other guys stood up and waked over to the bed and look at me. I looked back. It was a staring contest... Or to me it was. He growled when I didn't look away and I just smiled.

One of the other guys there said "You might want to look away before he gets to challenged."

"What do you mean? Why does it matter?" I asked looking away from the man I was staring at and looking at the speaker.

"....... Never mind" he said after he looked at the boy from the picture.

"Who are you people anyway? Am I in trouble for taking the stone? Where am i?" I asked.

"I am Jason" said the boy from the picture.

"I am Lucius" said the boy I had had a staring contest with. He had long blonde hair that went to his shoulders and a dark deep set of brown eyes. He was very muscular and ripped.

"I am Jack" said another speaker. He got up and walked over to the bed I was on so I could see him. He had dark blonde hair and dark green eyes and a tan. He was really muscular and fit.

"I'm Trent" said yet another new voice. He got up also and came closer so I could see him. He had dark brown hair and dark purple eyes. He was also very ripped.

"And I am Nick" said that last one. When he walked up I looked at him and saw that his eyes were a bright green. His hair was black and went past his ears and into his eyes. He was ripped just like the rest if then.

In all. They were all very handsome and muscular. I liked to look them in the eyes. I felt safe. It was strange.

"Also. For your second and third question. You will not be in trouble for taking the stone as long as you return it. And... You are at Alphas HQ." Jason answered.

"Alphas? Really? What? Are you a pack of wolfs or something?" I asked rolling my eyes.

When I got now reply I looked at them all and saw that they were looking at each other. Now I was really confused.

"Well?!?" I asked inpatiently.

"W- well... Yes... Yes we are. Each if us is an Alpha so we each have are own packs." Said Trent.

"Your crazy!!!" I half yelled back at him. I really didn't believe them but I was getting nervous and kinda scared.

The next thing that happened scared the hell out of me.

Jason started shaking and I heard bones cracking and saw fur start to form every where on him. He shirt and pants started ripping and he was growing. Then, almost as soon as it started it stopped. And in Jason's place was a big wolf that looked a lot like the one that was chasing me in the woods.

Then I blacked out.

________________________

DONE!! XD

IS IT LONGER?!?!

IS IT GOOD?!?

PLEASE TELL ME!!

COMMENT!!