Ch 11

HEY!!

XD

I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS TO Y'ALL!!

I HAVE 1000+ READS!!

XD

LOVE Y'ALL A LOT!!!

FORGIVE ME FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!!

ENJOY!!!

_______________________

Chapter 11

Jason POV

'Where is she???' I thought to myself. She has been gone for three hours!!!!!! My wolf was feeling her fright. I didn't know where she was though so I couldn't help her.

I could tell the others felt her fright to because they were pacing and some where growling. They all looked pained. I'm sure I looked the same.

"Where the hell do you think she is?" Asked Jack.

"I don't know..... But I can feel her fright..... She's scared and it's driving me and my wolf insane that we can't get to her" I said growling.

"Ya... I know how you feel man" said Trent nodding his head along with the others.

Then it hit me!! When the guards came in and told us that she went to the gardens.... She might have gone into the maze!!!

"Guys.... When the guards came in.. It came to mind that she might have gone into the maze!!" I said. They all stopped and started at me with wide eyes.

The maze wasn't jut any maze. It was made for serious training or for enemies to get lost in.... Forever....... Right now it was for enemies. Oh gosh!!!!

Then we all took off running to the gardens. We asked the guards if they had seen her go into the maze. They said they hadn't..... But that didn't mean that she didn't go in there.

Then we went and stood at the entrance of the maze. Then we heard a yell... If a girl.

" HELLO!!!!" Was what it yelled. It sounded like her.

We all looked at each other then turned around and went to the control room. There were cameras all over the maze so we could see her. There she was. She was huddled in a corner crying. I could see her shoulders shaking with the force of her tears. It broke my heart to see her cry.

By now my wolf was pushing, trying to break free and go to her. But I had to keep him in check.

I looked around the room and saw that all the others eyes where golden. It was a sign that there wolfs were trying I get out too.

I walked to the other side if the room and looked at the control panel. I started looking for the Maze Switch button. It would change the maze to training so we could go in and find her. When I finally found I flipped it and waited a moment, to give it sometime to change, then went out back to the maze. We all went in and started sniffing the air trying to catch her sent.

"Got it!! She went this way!" Yelled Nick. We all started walking that way. We went past lots of cross paths. But we followed her sent so we didn't get lost..... To much. After 20 minutes or walking we finally found her. She was still huddled in the corner. Her crying had lessened to dry coughs. We all just stood there looking at her. She hadn't noticed us yet. Then Trent cleared his throat and walked over to her. She looked up startled but relaxed When she saw it was just us. Trent bent down and picked her up and walked back to us. She had curled up I to his chest and had her eyes closed. Even though all of the other guys and me were jealous, we were glad she was ok. Then we started walking back out. It took us 40 minutes to get out. When we did we started walking faster and went back to her room. Trent laid her on her bed and went to step back but she pulled him back and didn't let go.

"Can you please sleep with me?" Asked him. She looked so innocent. "Well... You know what I meant.."

He just smiled and said "sure.. I understand" and got into the bed with her. She then curled up to his chest and fell a sleep quickly after.

We all just watched her sleep for about 3 hours. She looked beautiful sleeping. So young and innocent.

She might not know. But when she accepts us, she won't be innocent for much longer.

_______________________

HEY YA'LL!!

SORRY SOME OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN SHORT!

I AM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE THEM LONGER!!

XD

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!

OH

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY!!!! I REALY LIKE IT AND I WANT TO KNOW IF Y'ALL WANT ME TO CONTINUE!!

LOVE YOU!!

COMMENT