Ch 14

HEY!!!

LOL IMA TRY AND MAKE THIS LONGER

FORGIVE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES

HOPE U ENJOY

_________________________________________

Chapter 14

I went back to the room I have been staying in and opened one of the two doors (( not the one she walked in from )) and it was a closet.

"Perfect" I said and went in. It was a walking closet and it had many shirts and pants hanging. The shies were under the clothes on the floor. I looked through the shirts and found one I liked. Of course it was one of the boys shirts so it was to big. But I put it on anyway. Then I walked back out and looked through the dresser. I found a pair of boxers. I out those on to.

The shorts was white with light blue stripes and it had a darker blue flame on the bottom left side of it. The boxers where plaid. They were blue red and green. I thought it looked cool.

The boxers hung low on my hips cause they were to big and the shirts showed my cleavage because it was to big.... Al so the top three buttons where undone... But I didn't feel like buttoning them.... Don't judge!!!!!!

When I was done I walked back out of the room. They guys had all gone back down stairs and where now watching tv. When I walked they al looked at me. I heard them take sharp intakes of breath and smirked.

"So.... Can we play paintball?" I asked. They looked at me funny. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked of adding a little extra sway to my hips earning some growls from them.

I just laughed Nd continued walking.

I walked right out to the garden. I didn't know or care if they buys we're following me.

I went past the maze remembering what had happened when I had gone in it. I didn't want a repeat of that.

When I turned a corner I came to a stop and stared at what was in front of me.

It was a rose garden.

There were al kinds of roses. White pink red (( I am making up some of the colors... I think lol )) blue purple light green. Every color!! It as beautiful.

"My mom planted all of those.... Took her forever" Jason said making my jump. I hadn't realized he was there. I just nodded and continued to look at the garden in awe.

Then I walked up to a purple rose and touched it. I walked around the garden just looking. I could feel Jason's gaze on me. I looked at him and he smile. I smiled back.

"Wow... It's amazing!!!!" I said softly.

Jason walked over to me and grabbed my hand and looked my in the eyes.

"Look..... I know this is probably really confusing for you..." I nodded my head " ha... Likening more then one guy at a time... And finding out that werewolves do exist... But... We're here for you... We all love you very much" he leaned in and kissed me. It was short but it wasn't long.

It was sweet and passionate. I could feel his love.

I kissed hi back while it lasted. Then he said he was gonna give me some time to think and he left.

I did just that.... I thought.

'Wow.... I....I really do... Like all of the... It's really weird.....' I signed and walked back inside back to the boys.

________________________________________

HEY!!

LOVE ME BITCHES!!!

XD

IT'S LONGER!!

I AM SOO PROUD!!

DO Y'ALL THINK KTS LONGER?

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!

COMMENT!