Ch 10 ( edited )

HEY!!!!

XD

THANKS FOR ALL THE READS!!

OK SO THUS CHAPTER MAY BE SHORTER BECAUSE ITS A FILLER!!

I HAVE AN IDEA BUT I CAN'T GET THERE YET SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME

ALSO SORRY IF SOMETHING'S SEEM DIFFERENT..... I AM TYPING THIS ALL ON AN IPAD SO THE FORMATTING AND STUFF IS DIFFERENT

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

(( Zara POV ))

I ran down the halls going no were in particular. I was so angry at that boy!!!!

'Who does he think he is?!?!' I yelled in my head. I ran out of some side doors that I saw and slowed to a walk when I saw the most beautiful garden in the world.

'Wow!!!" I thought.' This is really beautiful!!!!' I was gaping. Then I came to and started walking around.

I found a maze and two other sections of the garden!!!! This was amazing!!! I was having fun and everything......then I went into the maze...... I wish I didn't go in it.

When I walked into the maze, I went straight then came to a four way stop. Then I went left cause I love the left. Then after that I walked straight for a little then came to another turn or keep going straight. I turned right and the turned left. Then I walked straight.

All of a sudden there was a strong wind and it blew leaves in my face. So I turned around really quickly while covering my eyes. The turn had made me dizzy and I didn't know what direction I had come from. I as in a circle with six different ways to go. I just stood there and thought for a second. I couldn't tell which one i had come from.

Do I turned around and went into a left path. As I was walking down, the path started to get narrower. Then it was closed and I couldn't go any further. So I turned around and went into a right path. This one stayed the same size. Them it came to another four way intersection. (( A/N lol :P intersection it's not traffic )) I choose to go left again. By now I was freaking out. I was completely lost. My breathing started getting faster and adrenaline was pulsing through me. I turned around and ran back..... But the paths had changed.

'Maybe I went the wrong direction?' I thought to my self.

"HELLO!?!?!!?" I yelled out hoping someone could here me. I waited for why seemed for ever but no one came. So I sat down and decided to stay put till someone came for me.

__________________________

HEY!!

XD

SORRY IT'S SHORT DX

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK????

I TRIED TO FIND MY GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND FIX THEM...

SO IF U C ANY PLEASE TELL ME AND I WILL FIX IT!!

:D THANKS

COMMENT