Ch 6 (edited )

HEY PPL!!

PLZ COMMENT ON MY OTER STORY AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE IT!! PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!

ALSO SORRY IF MY UPDATES ARE REALLY FAR APART! I DON'T HAVE A PLAN FOR THIS STUFF!.

PLZ TELL ME WHAT U THINK

SORRY IF BAD

AND

FOR GRAMMAR

ENJOY!!

AND SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST THIS CHAPTER!! I HAD A HARD TIME WITH THE BREAKING IN PART D: SORRY!!!!

BUT IT'S HERE NOW!!

COMMENT!

________________________

Chapter 6

When I was sure Vanessa was a sleep I quietly got up grabbed my bag that I had hidden under her bed from the first time I was here and ran to the bathroom to change.

I always have my outfit for when I am stealing something. It was all black and it had a hood that covered my face so that no one knew who I was. I looked really good in it... I think anyway.

When I was done I left the room and looked at my maps and say that the room I was looking for was right down the hall. It wasn't a real door, it was more of a blended in type of hidden door. It was hidden so well I walked past it three times.

When I found it I got out me laser and cut around the door and pushed it in. When the sort went down I caught it half way so that it didn't make a lot of noise when it fell. I set it on the ground and walked into the room that it led to.

The room was dark and really large. It was a perfect circle. There was a desk in the middle and three doors behind it. I went to the desk and opened the drawers and found a map of the room. The door directly behind the desk was the one I wanted. So I went to it and saw that it needed a password. Good thing I had thought ahead and has gotten them. After I put the password in the door opened and walked in.. I looked around.

The room had many items.. all of them stone- a yellow stone in the shape of a dolphin, a blue stone in the shape of a whale, a pink stone in the shape of a heart.. And the stone I was looking for, a purple and green flower. It was a rose. The stem was about two inches long and it was not very easy to break. And the petals were purple. It was very shiny and was about four to five inches wide and it was eight inches long. So in all, not very big.

It was very convenient that the stone was in the middle of the room.

I sprayed this can of stuff that makes all the red lasers or hidden lights show. Just as I guessed.. The whole room was full of them.

When I came to the first one it was low on the floor so I stepped over it and ducked under the one after that. Then the next one was diagonal so I had to lean and step over another one on the floor. The I was standing in front of the flower stone I was going for.

I took a few minutes to look at it and see if there was a weight alarm. And sure enough there was. Good thing I had gotten the weight when I was doing my research.

I pulled out a rock that should bee the same weight as the stone and quickly switch the. I held my breath for a few seconds and when no alarm went off I was good.

I walked back out the room and was in the hallway when a butler had started walking down this hallway. I ran up to him and hit him on the head just as he opened his mouth. I had gotten lucky.

Then I ran down the hallway and ran the rest of the way to the door.

Just as I was going to open the door I heard a growl come from behind me.

'Darn!' I thought. 'They have dogs?' When I turned around I say not a dog... But a wolf.

To say I was freaked out was an understatement. All I could do was turn around and run. I ran out of the house and down the steps off the porch.

As I was running I heard more wolf howls behind me. I could hear there paws hitting the floor as the ran after me.

________________________

CLIFFY!! XD

SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO POST THIA CHAPTER!!!!

I WAS REALLY STUMPED!

HOPE Y'ALL LIKED!!!

XD

COMMENT!!