Ch 7 ( edited )

HEY!!!

OMG!!! THANK Y'ALL! THERE WAS 90 READS! THANKS!! XD

AND 13 VOTES! Y'ALL R AWESOME!!

HOPE U ENJOY!!

FORGIVE ME FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES!

COMMENT

________________________

Chapter 7

They were getting closer. No matter how fast I ran or how far I pushed my self they just kept getting closer. I was freaking out. I really didn't want to get eaten.

I took a sharp right when I came to a two way road.

So far I had gotten out if the front gates of the property but have not left the land that it was near.

'How big is this place?!' I thought to y self. I was running in a deserted area near where the house was.

It was not all forest but rolling hills. There were a few trees around and every once in a while I would run past a group of trees. This was the perfect place for wolfs to run around.

I could feel myself slowing down. Breathing was getting harder and my legs were in fire.

Every now and then I would hear a pant come from behind me... reminding me that I wasn't running from humans.

'Well this is a first' I thought to my self. I have been chased by guards, bears, horses, and dogs.... Never wolfs.

Eventually I came to a dead end. There was a wall boxing me in. I turned around hoping that if I was fast enough I could run back and get out. But no such luck. The wolfs were all standing there staring at me.

However I didn't feel threatened or scared.... To much. .... I almost felt... Safe.

I shook my head. 'Safe! No way!' I thought.

There were five wolfs. All were two feet taller then me and each had different coat of fur.... But all if them had golden eyes.

One had a solid black coat. Another had a grey coat. One had a splotchy brown coat with different shades of brown on it. Another one had a solid dark brown. And the last one had a marble coat. They were all really pretty. There fur was shinny as if it was washed regularly. But I highly doubted that.

When I looked each if them in the eye I felt calm. I wasn't scared.. And that scared me. It was strange.

All of a sudden the world started spinning and I lost my balance and fell to the ground. Next thing I know a feel hands picking my up and carting me somewhere.

"Sorry love." Was all I heard be for blanking out.

'Who was that? I didn't see any people there. Where did that man come from?' Was all I was thinking.

________________________

HEY PEOPLE SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT!

THIS IS MORE OF A FILLER!

THIS NEEDED TO HAPPEN SO THAT I COULD GET ON WITH IT!!!

COMMENT!!!