Ch 15 ( edited )

HEYY!!!

SOOOO...

I WILL B GOING TO A CAMP SOON... AND I WILL B THERE FOR A WHOLE WEEK WITH NO WIFI..

SO....

I WON'T B ABLE TO UPDATE DX

SORRY Y'ALL....

BUT THEM IM GOING TO BOSTON FOR 6 WEEKS... I'LL HAVE WIFI AND MORE FREE TIME THERE!!

HOPEFULLY I WILL B ABLE TO UPDATE WHEN IM THERE XD

AND FYI

I AM

OUT OF SCHOOOOOL!!!

XD

TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY!!

ANYWAY....

ENJOY!!!!

_____________________________________________

Chapter 15

As soon as i walked in all the boys turned and stared at me. I just looked at the floor while leaning on the door frame and dazed off.

What felt like a few minutes later some one was shaking my shoulder and saying my name. I slowly looked up at the person and blinked once. Then I looked away and zoned out again.

~•~•~• 20 min later ~•~•~•

I woke up to find that I was laying on the couch. I slowly sit up and look around me.

"How did I get here...." I ask myself whispering

"You fell a sleep while daydreaming" I voice to the left of me said causing me to jump

"Who's that?" I question. The voice laughs.

"Nick"

"Oh....." I say and think. Then I remembered going into the garden and the kiss with Jason. I blushed.

The voice laughed again but four more voices joined in with it. I looked up bewildered then remembered the others. I breath a sigh if relief.

"Ok...so... I feel a sleep? I don't remember closing my eyes...." I say and and put my feet in the ground and get up slowly and start looking for the light switch. When I find it I flip it and turn around and gasp.

Jason was to my left practically in my face. Nick was on my other side breathing on me. Jack was standing in front of me staring. Trent was crouched in front of me holding my hand. And Lucius was crouch in the right side if me lookig at me.

My eyes were wide and my heart was pounding in my chest.

"Uh.. G guys..... W what...uh...." I stutter and blush hard.

"Oh. Sorry.." Says Trent and he backs up along with te others. They are still staring at me but I have more space.

"Uh..ok..so... Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"Cause your beautiful" says Nick.

"T thanks" I say and smile at him. "Can we get something to eat....I'm kinda hungry" I say and the nod.

"Will you go get dressed?" Asked Jason. I nod my head and head back to the room I was staying in and found a box on the bed with a note on it.

It read:

Dear, Zara

My brother, Jason, has asked me to lend you a dress for your date tonight. The dress is in the box along with some accessories.

I am sorry I can't be there to help you get ready but I have sent my best maids to help you. Don't worry... They are very friendly and kind. I love them so please be nice!

:D

Love, Katherine

'Oookkkkk....' I thought mentally. 'A smile?' I laugh and roll my eyes.

I open the box and pull out a neon colored dress. It was like a rainbow almost. It had punk blue green purple and yellow on it. It was strapless but had fishnet sleeves they leave the shoulders open. It had a black belt that went just under my bust. It also had matching black high heels.

When I got it on there was a knock on the door and I opened it and saw two maids.

"Hello miss. Lady Katherine sent us." They bow.

"Uh.. Please.u call me Zara and you don't have to be so formal." I say and smile letting them in.

The smile at me and have me sit down. They put on my make up doing it lightly say that I didn't need make up cause I was naturally beautiful. I just blushed and said I didn't think so.

OoOoO 20 minutes later OoOoO

When they were done I looked in the mirror and gasped. I looked so different but still looked like myself.

"Wow.." I say softly "thank you!!" I turn and hug then "I look amazing!" I say and the laugh.

"We are glad you like!! You do look amazing!! Go and kick some alpha ass girl!!" We laugh and hug.

"Will do!! See ya guys around!!" I wink and leave the room.

When I walk down the stairs they guys were talking and they all stopped and stared at me eyes wide mouth open. I bite my lip nervously.

"Well.... Are you going to say something?" I ask and look at each of them.

"You look......" Started Lucius.

_______________________

HEY!!

I AM SSSSSOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF!!

IT'S LONGER!!

XD

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?

IS IT LONGER?

A LITTLER BETTER?

SORRY IF IT'S BORING RIGHT NOW..... IT WILL GET BETTER!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

COMMENT