Ch 3 ( edited )

HEY PPL!! CHAPTER 3!! GO ME!! XD LOL

I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THIS OFTEN! I JUST HAVE SOME FREE TIME AS OF NOW!

I AM ALSO REALLY BAD AT WRITING STORY'S AND I HAVE A HARD TIME COMING UP WITH STUFF!! D: SO IF I DONT UPDATE IN A WHILE .. THAT'S WHY

ENJOY!!

________________________

Chapter 3

Now we were both sitting down in a cafe in the mall. By now they had gotten to k ow each other a lot more. Or... More like Vanessa got to know more about me since I knew everything about her. We have also exchanged numbers.

"Do you want to get together some time?" She asked.

"I would love to!" I replied with fake enthusiasm "but... My house isn't really done yet and I have boxes everywhere"

"Oh that's fine!! You can come to my place!" She assured me with a smile.

'Yes!' I thought to myself. I smiled, "that would be great as long as its ok with you!"

"Of course!"

~~~ Ima page break ~~~ ^_* ~~~

Later that day, I went to her house and she showed me around.

Her house was in a very rich complex and was the biggest out if all of them. It had big double oak doors in the front and had pillars that held a balcony that was almost as wide as the whole front. There was four story's and it was all white. There was many windows and it had lots of open space.

As I walked in I faked a gasp "Oh wow!! This place is huge! And it's very beautiful!!"

"Thanks" she smiled.

When we got close to the door a butler opened it for us and we walked in. It was perfect inside if I do say so myself. It was even better then I thought it would be!

After a two hour tour (( the house was that big )) she asked if I wanted lunch.

"So what do you like to eat?" She asked.

"Anything is fine really" I said with a smile. She told the chief to make the 'regular'. Whatever that was.

After about ten minuets, the chief came back out holding two plates. By the smell of it.. It was good.

It turned out to be chocolate chip waffles with ham and cheese hash browns.

Ironic I bet your thinking. But the food was amazing!

After we eat she took me up to her room and we talked for a couple more hours. Then she asked if I wanted to come her again sometime tomorrow. And I said yes. Duh!!!

So what I learned today was that he family was not home at the moment and they left her home alone.

'Perfect' I thought with a smile to myself.

________________________

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR?? IS IT GOOD??

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES!

COMMENT