Ch 4 ( edited )

HEY PPL!!! THIS IS CHAPTER 4!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY

SORRY IF BAD

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES!

________________________

Chapter 4

THE NEXT DAY

After I got home yesterday, I got changed and contacted my friends and asked for the security info and entrances. Now that I have all the information I need all I have to do is wait till tomorrow night.

'This is working better than I thought!' I said to myself with a smile.

'I am surprised she trusted me so easily too'

Now I am in my way to her place again.

This time I have on a pair of short shorts that are rough on the edge and a tank top with flip flops on. Casual.

I am hoping that she will ask me to stay the night or to stay later. But what happens happens.

Now I am driving up to her house and I see her standing out on the front porch with the door open waving at me.bI smile and wave back. As I pulled up and parked she walked over to my car and was standing there waiting for me to get out.

When I got out she threw her arms around me for a hug and said "I am so glad you came!" With a smile so big I thought her face would split in half.

"Of course!" I replied with a smile equally as big as hers.

"Come in!! I want to show you my closet!"

When she said walk in.. She meant it was huge! It was as big as my apartment!!! And that's the grand suite!! O.O

She walked right in to it and started looking at her dresses.

" do you have any skirts?" I asked cause I didn't really like dress to be honest.

"Yes but I had planed on dressing up and going to a club or something.. Do you want to?" She asked.

"Sure" I said with a smile.

When he found the dress she wanted she brought it out and showed it to me.

"What do you think?" She asked holding it up for me to see.

"Looks really pretty and expensive" I said with a smile.

"Here. You were it" she said handing it to me.

"Are you sure? Don't you want to wear it?" I asked.

"Oh no!! You would look far prettier in it them me!" She said.

"Thanks!"

The dress was red and black. The top part was a corset that was all red with black designs on it. It had black fish netting on the open stomach part that showed your bellybutton and it also had fish netting on the open area of the chest. It covered enough so that not to much was showing.

The skirt flowed to most thigh with different parts that over lapped each other but the ends of each layer came lose and were ruffled.

(( I tried to describe it as best as I could.. I couldn't find a picture either that matched what I had in head so....... Ya.... Sorry D: ))

When I got the corset on she helped me tie it and them she curled my hair to look elegant yet sexy at the same time. Don't ask me how but she did.

Then she did my make up. Not to much. Just enough to look good along with my dress.

Then she got her dress on. A dress , like mine , with a corset. Except that it was dark blue and black. The black made rose designs on the blue corset and the skirt can to slightly below her knees. It was flowing and had a black netting over it so it looked hazy.

Then she put on her make up after straight ing her hair. All in all..., she look hot and sexy.

________________________

I TRIED TO DESCRIBE THW DRESSED AS BEST I COULD!!

HOPE YOU LIKED!!

I THINK THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER YET!!!

COMMENT!!!