Ch 2 (edited )

Hey ppl!! Idk how often or non often I will b able to update but it might b a while unless I get some ideas and am like WHOO!! I GOT IT MAN!! ya know?

________________________

Chapter 2

(( Zara POV ))

I woke up drenched in sweat and breathing heavy. " what was that?" I thought out loud.

I got out of bed and went o my bathroom and turned in the water getting ready for a shower. I took off my clothes and jumped in feelings the hot water run its way down my body.

After washing and rinsing my self off, I got out and wrapped a towel around me and went to pick my disguise- you see, I am a spy and I have to disguise me self so that I can find the person I am looking for and so that no one knows who I really am.. I trade the items I get if I don't REALLY want them, and therefor.. I have a lot if money.

I picked up my black and read corset and ripped leggings along with an attachable skirt- the ones that attach to the back and leave the front open- and black high heels that laced up my shin.

I had my maids help me get dressed and then I put my wig on. It was blonde and wavy with pink blue and red strips in it. I thought it was awesome..

After I was dressed and ready to go I left the house in search of my next target. Her name was was Vanessa Green. Her family was very rich and had a diamond ring I wanted.... And I was going to get it.

I spotted her at the mall in Victoria Secrets, and decided to go with the New Girl plan. I walked over to were she was and pretended I didn't see her as I was looking at the clothes. When I bumped into her she stumbled and I turned to her with a look of worry over my face. Of course, she didn't know I was acting - evil smile.

"Oops I am so sorry!" I said in fake sorrow.

"It's ok" she replied smiling and dusting herself off.

"Are you ok?" I asked continuing with my act.

"Yes I assure you that I am fine"

"Ok.. If your sure..." I said looking down.

She laughed and said "are you knew around here? I don't think I've ever seen you before."

"Yes I am. My name is Alysea and I just moved here a few days ago." I said , pleased that my plan is going just the way I wanted it to go.

________________________

CHAPTER 2!!! WHOO HOO! I KNOW IT'S SHORT SORRY BUT I UPDATED FAST AND AM WORKING ON CHAPTER 3!!

LIKE IT? DON'T LIKE IT?

COMMENT