Ch 9

Hey!!! So do y'all like the story so far?!?? Not many people comment and tell me so I don't really know D:

Please comment!! It was make me very happy!!

Here is chapter 9!!! Enjoy!

________________________

Chapter 9

Jason POV

When I shifted in front of her she passed out. I just wanted to prove to her that we really are werewolf's.

"What was that for man?" Asked Trent.

"Well.. She didn't believe us." I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"So!!! You could have waited till she had gotten better!" He yelled at me.

I growled at and and said "Dot raise you voice at me Trent" in a warning tone.

He back down and lowered his gaze.

'There.' I thought to my self.

Just then my little sister came in.

"What do you want Katherine?" I asked still frustrated.

"I just wanted to see if the girl is awake yet. But I can see she's not." She replied looking innocent.

"Actually she was awake. In till Jason shifted in front if her." Trent pointed out.

"WHAT?!?!?" Katherine yelled. "Why would you do that??! What the heck is wrong with you!!!???"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back. Then she quieted down. "Look... She's my mate" the other boys growled. "And she didn't believe me!! What was I supposed to do?"

I was starting ti get very frustrated. First off, she was MY mate. And second off, what the heck WAS I supposed to do? Say ok or something?

Then she started to stir. We all hurried over to her bed to watch her. Her eyes started fluttering and she mover her head to look at the ceiling. Then her hands flashed to her face and she moaned and rolled over. Now she was on her stomach moaning in pain.

I heard a growl come from Jack and he asked,"what's wrong princess?"

My head and body hurts" she groaned back. My wolf was whimpering telling me to comfort her. I didn't know what to do so I stayed still and watched.

"What can I do for you?" He asked.

"Do you have aspirin?" She asked rolling back into her back. She was beautiful. Her hair was in her face framing her eyes so the stood out and it went across her lips making them look plump and very very VERY kissable.

"Hello? What are you staring at?" She asked eyeing my suspiciously.

"What? Oh!.. Uh.. Ya we have some hold in." I said shaking my head as I walked out of the room to get the aspirin.

When I came back she was sitting up with Nick and Jack sitting on each side of her. She didn't look scared but she didn't look very conferrable.

"What are you two doing sitting so close to her?" I hissed out at them. They quickly jumped off the bed and were lowering there eyes.

"Sorry she jut got cold and the blankets didn't help so we were helping." Said Jack looking back up at me.

"Man. What is with you?" She asked me looking mad.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You act like you own me!! Well here's some news for you!!! YOU DON'T!!" Her voice got louder as she went on in till she was yelling at me. She was now shaking with anger wasn't looking at me now.

"Sorry... But you kinda do belong to me...." I replied.

"Pfft!! Ya right!!! No one OWNS me?!" She said even more angry then before.

"Well... You are me mate and I am you Alpha so you will listen to me. Along with the other Alphas." I replied shortly to her.

She looked at me as if I was crazy. I don't really blame her though.

She got up and quickly ran out of the room and down the hall. The room had gone quite. We were all just standing there.

Even though there was no possible way that she could have escaped ( there were guards and people everywhere to make sure she didn't leave ) I was still worried.

________________________

WELL?!?!?

O.O

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

GOOD?

BAD?

SORRY.. IT IS A LITTLE SHORTER THEN THE ONE BEFOR BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

XD

COMMENT!