Ch 5 (edited )

HEY PPL!!!

HOW DO YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR?

COMMENT SO I KNOW!!

ALSO!!!

I m running out of ideas!!

If anyone has something they think should happen or something.. PLZ tell me!!!

Anyway!! Enjoy!!

________________________

Chapter 5

When we were both done getting ready we headed out.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to a formal club for rich people... Sorry if that sounds snobby."

"Oh! No that's fine! I was just wondering that's all" I assured her with a smile.

'This is great!' I thought to myself. 'Now I can befriend more people with rare or special items!'

When we got there there was a really buff looking man at the door. Vanessa whispered a word to him and he let us in.

The club was filled with colors. Even colors I had never seen! And that is saying a lot cause I have worn so many different things and different colors and shades and hues.

Anyway.... The club was more like a mixture or a bar and a fancy restraint mixed with a club. There were strobe lights and loud music with tons if bass. You could feel the floor vibrating underneath your feet.

I was surprised that there were not a lot of drunk people. It was a..y calmer place then a regular club.

"Wow!" I said with wide eyes. On the I side I was thinking 'jackpot!'

"Ya." Vanessa said with a knowing smile. "It can be overwhelming or a while. Don't worry though. Your get used to it."

As we walked around I noticed a lot of good looking guys.

They were obviously noticing me according from all the looks I was getting.

Now we had reached the bar and Vanessa was talking to the bar tender and had ordered two shots. When they came I drowned it in one gulp an set it back down. Vanessa gave me a shocked look and I jut shrugged my shoulders.

"Can we dance?" I asked. The music was getting to me and I was feeling the beat as they say.

"Sure" she replied with a smile. "Go and fine someone to dance with. That shouldn't be hard for you. Half the club is checking you out.., even some of the girls."

That's when I noticed just how much attention I was getting. And he was right. There were plenty of girls here checking me out. It was kinda creepy.

One guy started walking toward me. He was a very handsome man.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked me in an Australian accent. It was very sexy. I smiled at home and took his hand. He led me to the dance floor which was very crowded with people dancing and dry humping each other.

OoOoOoTWO HOURS LATERoOoOoO

Vanessa had a butler drive us to her house. I was staying the night cause we wound staying later then planed.

As we reached her bedroom she want to her closet and pulled a silk nightgown and handed it to me.

"Here. You can go and get changed." She said with a small smile.

"Thanks." I said with a small smile back.

'The plan is going great! I am so proud of you Zara!' I mentally praised myself

When I had gotten changed Vanessa had gotten into bed and was waiting very politely for me. I got into the bed and said night and pretended to fall asleep.

________________________

DID YOU LIKE??

THIS IS JUST A FILLER

PLZ COMMENT