Ch 13

HEY PPL

IM TRY AND MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER!!!

IM SORRY ITS BEEN TAKING ME SO LONG TO UPDATE AND IMA TRY BETTER

LOVE Y'ALL

PLEASE COMMENT

_________________________________________

Chapter 13

After that they let me get something to eat so I walked to the kitchen and started looking for Nutella. (( A/N I love Nutella so I do mention it a lot and in another story lol :) )) All the guys had followed me and were now either standing or sitting on one of the chairs watching me. When I looked at Trent he looked away. All they boys did. It was weird.

When I found the Nutella I got it out and got a spoon after five minuets of looking for it. Then I started eating the Nutella out of the jar not bothering to get a new spoon for each dip. I leaned against the counter and put my elbows on it. I moan softly when I put another spoon full in my mouth. It was SOO good!!! The boys looked at me funny when I did. I just shrugged and continued eating it.

After a while I got bored of standing there so I got up and start hopping away with the Nutella. I could hear all the boys getting up and walking towards me. They all stayed farther behind. I just continued hopping. Eventually I wound up walking. I went upstairs and started looking around. When I walked past the spot on the wall where the secret room was I say that the door was all fixed. I stopped and looked at it and reached out to touch the door.

They boys were standing on the top of the stairs watching me.

When I touched the door it slid open. I pulled back and just looked at it wide eyed. I looked back at Jason and silently asked home if I could go in. He didn't say anything or do anything so I walked right in. I heard all the boys walking toward where I went another followed me but did t say anything. I just continued walking into the room. When I was in it was all the way it had been before I had destroyed it. It was strange. I shrugged it off and continued walking. The boys were all following my. I could hear them breathing and the footsteps.

I turned and looked at them. "How is all the stuff fixed already?" I asked.

"We have good fixers..." Jason shrugged. I looked at him the turned back around and walked into the chamber room. All the stones were all in place. Even the one I tried to steal. I walked around the room and looked at each stone carefully. I could feel the stares of they boys on my back.

When I was done I turned to the door and walked out.

_______________________________________

HEY!!!

XD

OMG SORRY Y'ALL

IM GROUNDED DX

I UPDATED AT LEAST!!!

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!!!!

I'LL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER!!