LOST WITHOUT U

It had been almost a week since Kaier and Nairobi had last spoken and they were both starting to feel it. After the conversation with her mom, Nairobi reached out to Kaier letting him know that she needed space. She knew exactly what she needed to do, but for some reason she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She also knew that she only had a few more days of ignoring Kaier before he was going to be popping up at her house.

When Kaier agreed to the time apart he never thought that it would be this long. Considering their last conversation, he knew more than likely what their next one would be. And it was driving him insane, he had spent the last few days snapping at everyone and getting as high as he could. Although he was the one who presented the possibility of a breakup, it was the last thing he wanted to happen. And now he was regretting that those words ever left his mouth.

"Aye man you ready to go?" Ant asked a drunk Kaier who stood at the kitchen counter throwing back another shot.

"Nah," He replied shaking his head with a slight slur. "Take a shot with me nigga," He demanded shoving the bottle into Ant's arms.

"Oh this nigga tryna get fucked up," His friend Dre laughed.

"That's cause his bitch not fucking with him no more." Anthony said, causing laughter to erupt amongst the group of men.

"Who a bitch?" Kaier questioned instantly getting angry, all of his friends knew that he didn't play about name calling when it came to Nairobi. So he knew that Ant thought him being drunk gave him a free pass, but really it only made him angrier.

"Chill nigga, it's not that deep. You so pressed over some pussy, it's hella other hoes out there my nigga." Anthony waved him off continuing to joke.

Kaier came around the counter, pushing an unexpecting Anthony who flew back into the cabinets. "Aye, I'm not gon keep telling you to watch your mouth nigga!" He yelled causing the whole kitchen to fall into immediate silence.

Noah came into the kitchen after hearing the commotion, grabbing onto Kaier who stood in his friend's face waiting for him to utter another word. "Aight nigga, it's time for you to go," He shook his head, grabbing his phone off the counter and guiding him to his car making sure he was safely in the passenger seat before closing the door.

"Fucckkkk!" He screamed throwing his head back.
"I'm finna call her." He let out grabbing his phone.

Noah shook his head not agreeing with his idea,
"Don't call her when you drunk nigga, you just gonna make that shit worse trust me." He said speaking from experience, as he started the car pulling off.

Kaier shrugged his shoulders, uninterested in any advice he had had to offer. "I don't give a fuck. How she just gonna not talk to me for a whole week nigga?" He questioned in disbelief.

Noah laughed, "Boy yo simp ass, a week ain't nothing Shadae had me blocked this whole damn month."

Kaier ignored him pressing the facetime button when she didn't pick up on regular call. He sat getting more mad by the second wondering what she was doing when the call failed to go through again. "Answer meee," He drunkenly dragged in an audio message before pressing send and trying to call again.

"Mannn, I'm finna call her momma." He stated sending another text.

"Hell nah," Noah laughed. "Don't do that nigga, you know Nairobi will dog yo ass."

"I don't care, she need to answer man what the fuck is she doing." He shook his head. Finally he saw her caller id appear on his phone and he immediately picked up.

"Hello?" She answered when the phone finally connected. "Why you blowing up my phone something wrong?" She questioned.

"Where you at?" He questioned taking in her background that clearly indicated she wasn't home. "Why you ain't answering my calls." He quickly added not giving her the chance to respond to the first question.