MY WAY

"Goodmorning," Nairobi heard as she rolled over. Coming to the realization of where she had spent her night.

"Goodmorning," She groggily responded. Flipping the covers back she got out of bed half-naked immediately, heading to the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet she contemplated last night's events and how she ended up at Kaier's apartment.

She was slightly disappointed in herself but she also couldn't say she was surprised. Besides the awkward car ride, the rest of the night between the two continued in heavy flirting. And by the time they left the Waffle House at three in the morning, Kaier was driving her back to his place with no complaints from Nairobi.

Her anything-but-sober mind decided that it wouldn't hurt if she had sex with Kaier just one more time.

But now that she was in her right mind she realized it probably wasn't the greatest idea that she had ever had. Although she knew that she wanted this to be a one-time thing she wasn't so convinced that Kaier had the same idea.

She sent her brother her location asking him to pick her up since she didn't have her car. While Nairobi knew that Kaier would take her home, she wanted to eliminate any awkwardness on her end. For some reason having sex with him when they weren't together had her feeling so different. It was good sex, but it was more than time for her to go.

She finished up using the bathroom before brushing her teeth with her toothbrush that still sat on his counter.

Kaier sat on the bed rolling up as he listened to Rod Wave. " Do you know where my bodysuit is?" She questioned as she looked through the covers.

"I think you left it on the couch last night," He chuckled. "You in a rush?" He questioned as she immediately headed towards the living room as if she had somewhere to be.

"I gotta go to breakfast with my brothers." She responded to him from the living room, finally finding her outfit from last night. She quickly slipped it on over her legs.

While she did have plans to meet her brothers for breakfast she was also just slightly eager to leave his apartment. Which she was guessing he could sense.

"Oh aight," He spoke sounding slightly disappointed, he got up following her to the door. "Hit me up when you make it home, and tell yo brothers I said wassup," He added as he pulled her in for a hug.

"Okay," She simply replied as they pulled away.

"Getcho fast ass in the car!" Her brother Shiloh laughed as he yelled out the window while she walked to the car.

"Boy shut the fuck up." She jokingly replied as she got into the passenger seat.

"How you end up over here?" He asked as he put the car in drive pulling off.

"I saw him at the block party," She laughed, as she looked out the window.

"I'm already knowing, Mook told me Boog saw you last night."

"Damn, Boog telling all my business," she joked, turning up her lip. Another reason she hated going out.

Her brothers somehow found a way to find out about everything she was doing even if they weren't around. Which is why she usually didn't show out like she did last night, but she was too far gone to care.

She also made a mental note that Boog was already finding a way to ruin his chance with her. She definitely couldn't fuck with a nigga who was spilling all her tea to her brothers.

"You ain't got no business." Her brother spoke as they turned on her street. Nairobi rolled her eyes offering him no response. He put the car in park and they both hopped out heading into their childhood home.