Denial

"Vegas you're so deep please don't stop

"Vegas you're so deep please don't stop." Pete's back was pressed up again the wall, he was sweating and panting into his lover's neck. Vegas was pressed in between his legs gripping them so hard so, he'll stay in position. Of course Pete loved their time together without anything sexual, but who knew when it'll be the next time he would get to make love to him.

Vegas ran his hand down Pete's sweating body taking in his beauty. He thought the boy was so amazing in every way. Pete was a mess, but needed every inch of Vegas close to him.

"I love you so much baby, but you have to stay quiet please." Vegas whispered in Pete's ear. Every thrust he made inside Pete made him moan, no matter how slow his speed was Pete could feel every inch of him. Pete wrapped his arms around Vegas's  neck pulling him closer to his chest. He dug his nails into Vegas's back leaving crescent moon shapes on him. He grabbed Vegas's chin kissing him deeply.

This was the reality Pete needed right now, because he knew outside this room he'll have to be strong again. The way Vegas would explore his body, being so careful like he'll break him. Pete felt euphoric and at pace, nothing else mattered when he was in Vegas's arms.
Everything felt so magical, with the warm sunshine coming into the window's after the sun began to raise. Pete knew everyone was still sleeping, he wasn't looking forward to today's mission.

"How could you be staring out of space in a moment like this." Vegas looked into Pete's almond eyes with concern. Pete hadn't even noticed he had been so lost in his thoughts.

"Because I know outside of these walls I have to pretend like I hate you." Pete felt Vegas pull out of him dropping him on to the floor.

"Are you mad now, or should we continue to pretend like this is normal?" Pete watched Vegas turn around facing away from him looking into the mirror. Vegas stared at his reflection in angry clearly being able to see the sad boy on the floor.

Pete didn't mind Vegas's anger, he fact in loved it but, he could never have serious conversation with him because of it.

"You think farther would ever accept us, you really think he would ever accept me, being this way." Vegas began to raise his voice in anger, he didn't care if others might hear. He always thought irrationally when he was upset.

"Being like what ,huh!?" Pete stood up from the floor in anger, he knew what Vegas was hinting at.

"Being like what Vegas ,fucking tell me." Pete walked over to Vegas slapping him across the face. Vegas's nostrils flared up and he began to give Pete a cold glare. He took he rubbed his face with his cold hand to soothe the pain.

"You literally fuck me, kiss me, hold me, but now you're ashamed Vegas."

"Are you ashamed of who you are, are you ashamed of being with me." Pete was in tears , but he still was angry he was in a mix of emotions.

"It's hard being gay, my farther told me it was unnatural my whole life." Vegas was yelling and clearly was in distress.

"So you'll put what your farther thinks and feels before our love." Pete was so heartbroken to hear how Vegas truly felt about himself. Vegas didn't say anything he just stood there still in ragged, his face was red.